JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: New sets for the 50th anniversary!  (Read 25217 times)

GI.Suicide

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: New sets for the 50th anniversary!
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2014, 06:09:13 AM »

For Anyone in Quebec waiting on the 50th sets to show in toys r us stores.
Don't wait for that moment it won't happen.
There is no French on the packaging. With Quebec's laws these these sets will never see the shelves in Quebec.
You can't even order them online  to a Quebec postal code.
Just a heads up

Prince de Lu

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2014, 10:36:24 AM »

yep, I went to Burlington last week, and bought all the sets except the wave 2 two packs

Zenith27

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2014, 06:24:24 PM »

I picked up the Wolf set and saw the HEAT Viper 2 pack, Night Viper 2 pack, Leatherneck 3 pack, and Beachhead 3 pack at 2 different TrU in the Lower Mainland (Richmond and Surrey (no 3 packs)). They're pretty pricey. I think the Wolf set was $49.99.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2014, 11:59:36 PM »

Nice to see new Joes on the pegs.  Good Luck with the Joe Hunt Folks!
Lurking

Zenith27

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2014, 04:27:07 PM »

Bah! My EEL backpack broke off as soon as I took him out of the plastic. Y'know how hard it was to break a ARAH backpack? Damn near impossible! Stupid Hasbro...

GI.Suicide

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2014, 10:50:47 PM »

The packaging is horrible on these sets! 

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2014, 06:54:21 AM »

I picked up the Wolf set and saw the HEAT Viper 2 pack, Night Viper 2 pack, Leatherneck 3 pack, and Beachhead 3 pack at 2 different TrU in the Lower Mainland (Richmond and Surrey (no 3 packs)). They're pretty pricey. I think the Wolf set was $49.99.

I actually thougth to get 2 figures and 2 vehicles for $50 was actually very reasonable.

Zenith27

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2014, 11:49:35 AM »

I actually thougth to get 2 figures and 2 vehicles for $50 was actually very reasonable.

Yeah but I'd rather have them broken up into 2 seperate, less expensive sets. I really didn't need that Sky Hawk or Snake Eyes.

Jon S.

• Administrator
  • phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://individual.utoronto.ca/gijoecanada
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2014, 03:28:42 PM »

Yeah but I'd rather have them broken up into 2 seperate, less expensive sets. I really didn't need that Sky Hawk or Snake Eyes.

Maybe someone here will take the Sky Hawk and Snake Eyes off your hands for $25.

Zenith27

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2014, 07:07:07 AM »

Maybe someone here will take the Sky Hawk and Snake Eyes off your hands for $25.

+$15 shipping of course

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2014, 10:07:15 PM »

I have yet to find these sets in the Toronto area. 
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

Prince de Lu

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2014, 09:43:00 AM »

+$15 shipping of course

Zenith27, were are you located ?