Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

February Newsletter now ONLINE!

<< < (2/5) > >>

BHMike:

--- Quote from: "bandonov" ---The Lava Pod (Mole Pod) that was at the end of Jason's comic.  Was that added in there becuase I have posted 1000 times asking for a Chrome Mole Pod? Have I gotten that request stuck in everybody's mind or was that a clue to the CJC vehicle that will be on the Con set?

--- End quote ---

I'll say this about the con set this year. As of this second, I can 100% say with 100% absolute certainty that there will NOT be a Mole Pod in the set, or as a bonus item. As for why it was in there - that's better left to Loop to say.

bandonov:

--- Quote from: "THE Mike?" ---
--- Quote from: "bandonov" ---The Lava Pod (Mole Pod) that was at the end of Jason's comic.  Was that added in there becuase I have posted 1000 times asking for a Chrome Mole Pod? Have I gotten that request stuck in everybody's mind or was that a clue to the CJC vehicle that will be on the Con set?

--- End quote ---
I'll say this about the con set this year. As of this second, I can 100% say with 100% absolute certainty that there will NOT be a Mold Pod in the set, or as a bonus item. As for why it was in there - that's better left to Loop to say.

--- End quote ---

HA!  I did get it stuck in everyone's head!  GO MOLE PODS GO!

martin-montreal:

--- Quote from: "THE Mikeā„¢" ---
--- Quote from: "bandonov" ---The Lava Pod (Mole Pod) that was at the end of Jason's comic.  Was that added in there becuase I have posted 1000 times asking for a Chrome Mole Pod? Have I gotten that request stuck in everybody's mind or was that a clue to the CJC vehicle that will be on the Con set?

--- End quote ---

I'll say this about the con set this year. As of this second, I can 100% say with 100% absolute certainty that there will NOT be a Mold Pod in the set, or as a bonus item. As for why it was in there - that's better left to Loop to say.

--- End quote ---

See guys, there is still hope to get a Mole Pod:

* Mike says no "Mold Pod"... so we can still get our "Mole Pod"  :P
* In 2009, I found that we were getting a HISS... and Mike said no... at the end Mike says: "It wasn't a HISS, it's a H.A.T.E. Tank
See guys, be prepared, you will love your Chromed Mole Pod  :lol:

grunt 4 mvp:
Great newsletter.
The comic was entertaining - nice to see the "Expand the Universe" winner included.
Love the hints and sneak preview of the Con set. Like the Joe figure. You guys have always done a great job of making them look realistic.
Looking forward to see where the "Diary of a Joe Room" entries go in future.

Agent_Loop:
That's not a Mole Pod in the comic...it's the Lava Pod. There's a difference, the Lava Pod was a Canadian exclusive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version