JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Must-Read Joe Comics!  (Read 5412 times)

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Must-Read Joe Comics!
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2010, 10:17:39 PM »

Quote from: "K.B."
G.I. JOE: COBRA is an amazing read each month and as for the Marvel run I really liked issue 85 "SFX". It's another silent issue but with Storm Shadow, Jinx and Zartan and its a pretty decent read. And you can't go wrong with pretty much any issue of Special Missions, that book was FULL of amazing stories.
I can't help but feel that after the conclusion of the second GIJoe:Cobra mini, the series has gotten of the track.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2010, 10:42:37 PM »

With this tread there are too many Comics to try to track down and read... but that is what make it so much fun, the hunt!  I wonder if these are available online some where to read?
Lurking

K.B.

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 02:41:26 PM »

I can't help but feel that after the conclusion of the second GIJoe:Cobra mini, the series has gotten of the track.

While I LOVE this book I do understand what you mean. I'm enjoying the Serpentor story, some great ideas, but at the same time it just kinda came out of left field right when the book got to another amazing twist.