JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Retalliation Ninja Speed Cycle  (Read 3835 times)

nighthawk

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
Retalliation Ninja Speed Cycle
« on: August 22, 2012, 03:19:38 PM »

Well, I don't expect anyone to be too interested but here's my review on just the bike.

Honestly, I think it's a nice bike cause I like bikes.  What kills it though is the figure and price point.  I can't review the Snake Eyes cause I traded it away.  The only reason I have this was thanks to the generosity of SnowSerpent11 who basically gave this to me for free.

I wish it wasn't emblazoned with the Arashikage logos but for a display piece on my desk at work, I think it's quite decent.  However, I removed the swords and unfortunately don't have a picture of them.  However, the part that holds the swords works nicely as hand guards which is why I left them on.

The other negative I can say is the size.  I think it's a little oversized and most normal Joe figures won't really fit on this bike.  As you can see in the pictures below, the Scout Trooper barely just fits.  Someone like Roadblock might fit cause he's bigger.

Cycle stands on it's own very well as the rear tire is really wide.  This is for the pull back action feature, which is well hidden and works quite nicely.

The missile launcher button is quite nicely hidden as well as it's the black button behind the seat.

Here's some pics.  I think the color scheme is perfect for the Scout Trooper I used on it though.

Without the rider:

Close up of how the leg can fit:

Here's Jango Fett standing beside the bike so you can see how the size is compared to a figure standing beside it: