JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Ah crap, I thought I did my part.  (Read 10378 times)

Deadshot

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
Ah crap, I thought I did my part.
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2004, 10:32:09 AM »

Yes  poor windmill indeed..  like  what is he supossed to do with that  bp anyways.. blow cobra over???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Zinthos.

Madman

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Ah crap, I thought I did my part.
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2004, 11:02:51 AM »

Going to Funskool is the best thing that ever happened to Windmill. Sure, he's got a actual windmill for a backpack, but he's gotten more attention than he ever would have. Also, we don't have to see this mold show up in a future TRU exclusive.

As for the Big Ben/Whiteout packs. I think the real reason, they've not sold up here is not that everyone didn't buy them, it's just that there were too many to buy. If I'm not mistaken, I believe they came 4 to a case of 12. That's one friggin' third of the case. I could be wrong, so don't flame me if I am. However, that's what I recall from somewhere. So, let's say everyone picked up a whole set. There'd still be 2 extra BB/WO packs leftover for each case. Multiply that for every case TRU and Wal-Mart got and you've got a wall of BB/WO leftovers. The only reason Wal-Mart got rid of them was that they had fewer cases and that they discounted all their 2-packs for $2.00 at that time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »