JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Who uses paypal?  (Read 15495 times)

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Who uses paypal?
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2004, 08:13:27 PM »

Quote from: ""Agent_Loop""
Quote from: ""Pete The Greek""
I just noticed that I am verified.  I wasn't verified before because I was in Canada.  When did this happen?

I remember getting e-mail from them a few months ago about me being verified. Whatever. I had no problem over ebay when I was unverified.

Not even in a million years will I open or read an email that is suppose to be from paypal.  To many fraud stories out there, including the email.

Actually, there were a couple of sellers that wouldn't sell on ebay to me because I was unverified.  There loss.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

Agent_Loop

• phpBB CanJoeCon Staff
  • Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jasonloo.com/
Re: Who uses paypal?
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2004, 03:57:34 PM »

Quote from: ""Pete The Greek""
Not even in a million years will I open or read an email that is suppose to be from paypal.  To many fraud stories out there, including the email.

Yeah, I've had the fake ones, too. I've gotten those received in my other e-mail addresses. Nice try, jacka$$s!

Fenway

• phpBB Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Who uses paypal?
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2004, 02:58:24 PM »

i have about 460 canadian just sitting in my paypal account. I want to blow it on something, but i tend to keep money in there so the CC doesn't get hammmered by charges.

if anyone has a complete  82/83 series they are looking to part with in good condition, i would be interested. I dont' mind paying for quality, but the key is quality
\'m the kinda guy who likes to eat cereal in the morning while watching tv in my undershorts.

- Roger Clemens

Cobra's Canadian Spy

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
Who uses paypal?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2004, 01:27:15 PM »

When using ebay.com, Canadian sellers are verified with American buyers and vise visa.  When using ebay.ca, Canadian buyers and sellers are verified with each other while still keeping verified with American sellers and buyers.  Ask me why this is so...I don't have a clue.

Agent_Loop

• phpBB CanJoeCon Staff
  • Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jasonloo.com/
Who uses paypal?
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2004, 10:13:41 PM »

I double-checked my account and it says I'm verified on my name, but my address is still unconfirmed. What is a Canuck to do? Offer some  :timbits: to Paypal to confirm my address?