JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Looking for 2 Sky Hawk guns.  (Read 2488 times)

canprime

• phpBB Blue SNAKE
    • View Profile
Looking for 2 Sky Hawk guns.
« on: September 08, 2009, 08:15:04 PM »

Hey guys, I am looking for 2 Sky Hawk guns.  The original 80s version, not the new 25th "Ghost Hawk"

I don't really have anything for trade, so if you have 1 or 2 let me know what you want for them.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for 2 Sky Hawk guns.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 08:57:21 AM »

I picked up a few of those from the freebie table at the Canadian Joe meet. They were a bit in demand a few years ago because the Master Collector Sky Hawks from a few years ago were missing that part. You pretty much have to total thwe shell to get them out. Stick a flat blade screw drive where the gun is and try to pop the post out of the groove, but most of the time I ended up breaking the bottom of the shell.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

canprime

• phpBB Blue SNAKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 10:55:02 AM »

Actually that is why I am looking for the guns.

At the con this year they had a "Make an offer" table with all sorts of extra parts/pieces from previous cons.

They had 2 big boxes of "left side only" Sky Hawks.  However I, and others, rummaged through and I personally found 2 complete Sky Hawks for $5 (total).

So I'm hoping to add some guns.  Just asking as it isn't high priority right now.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 01:58:57 PM »

Quote from: "canprime"

At the con this year they had a "Make an offer" table with all sorts of extra parts/pieces from previous cons.

They had 2 big boxes of "left side only" Sky Hawks.  However I, and others, rummaged through and I personally found 2 complete Sky Hawks for $5 (total).

So I'm hoping to add some guns.  Just asking as it isn't high priority right now.

Good score. When you say "left side only", did that mean they were missing the right wing?

What else did they have on the table?
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

canprime

• phpBB Blue SNAKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 06:11:01 PM »

Quote from: "morgardee"
Quote from: "canprime"

Good score. When you say "left side only", did that mean they were missing the right wing?

What else did they have on the table?

Each one was bagged with all parts, mostly, except that the body parts were both left sides so they couldn't be put together.  I got lucky and found two that weren't, but I had to steal a seat from another bag to complete one that was missing the seat.

They had a ton of 12 inch stuff, but I missed the early stuff.  I saw the remains of a Dreadnok Stun and Cycle.  I only picked up two other things.  One was the feet and control panel for the JUMP in olive green.  Basically useless, but I am assuming that they had to mold them with the Jet Packs.  The other was a set of armor in silver and blue for the Nullifier from the AGP.  I picked up a few of those as  well for a dollar.  They will hopefully end up as custom 25th Nullifiers.

canprime

• phpBB Blue SNAKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 10:06:07 AM »

Still looking.  Thought I had a lead on some but unfortunately it doesn't seem to have worked out.

Deadshot

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 08:04:36 PM »

I've got at least two,  shoot me a PM 
Zinthos.