JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Live Podcast from THE LINE  (Read 2633 times)

cmderinchief

• phpBB CJC Volunteer
  • phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joedeclassified.com
Live Podcast from THE LINE
« on: May 11, 2011, 11:53:19 AM »

As we mentioned on our last podcast (http://whatsonjoemind.podbean.com), we will be doing a "live" special edition of the "What's on JOE Mind?" broadcast from IN LINE the night before the convention.  For the last couple of years it has been a tradition to line up early, so we thought it would be neat to share the fun with ALLLLL the others who are missing it.  So if someone comes up to you and shoves a phone in your face, play along and be nice, you are being interviewed.  This is a G podcast, so no cussing (looking at you Viper Dave).   

Next week, if all goes according to plan, we will be interviewing Mike about the convention so if you haven't listened before, this is a good time to subscribe.  You can find us on iTunes and Facebook, just search "What's on JOE Mind".

More details to follow - just pay attention to this space OR at any of the media sites above for updates.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Live Podcast from THE LINE
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 08:19:28 PM »

Loving the show so far - each episode gets better.  Maybe I will line up after all.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

Deadshot

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
Re: Live Podcast from THE LINE
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 10:54:47 PM »

I was planning on being in line anyways.. it was fun last year.. but I'm bringing a chair this time.... and snacks.... and a board game or two :)
Zinthos.