JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Epcot, Martin Short, Joe Canuck, and more importantly my son, Christian  (Read 12121 times)

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile

Guys, Sorry I didn't respond sooner.  Thanks to all of you for responding, my son and I just read them all.  I asked the doctor about the new procedure and he said right now the part that goes inside was too big, so the new procedure isn't really an option right now.  The procedure is scheduled for June 10th.  Let me say, your words meant a lot to us.  Latinjoe, you gave us a good laugh with your candy story! :)  Pdaat, he is mostly into video games, bought a wii u today in fact.  We are trusting God, grateful to Him for all He's done and doing, and want to do the job He has for us.

Thanks to every person that took the time to respond on here, I really appreciate it.  Thanks for the effort that took, and propergrounds thanks for the personal story.  Thank you especially to those who have prayed for him. 

My son wanted me to say "keep praying for me."

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile

My son wanted me to say "keep praying for me."
Will do.  ANd we should see about hooking up our Wii U's.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile

I haven't been involved on these boards much lately so I hadn't seen this post until now.

Very sorry to hear about your son. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son now. The good news is that the surgery is only just over a month away. It's actually the day after my 41st birthday. Rest assured my "birthday wish" is going your way.

Keep us posted, and good luck.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile

Thanks guys, we haven't been able to get the wii u to work on the wifi yet though :)  He's missing a lot of school, just feels lousy all the time.  He's 10 now.  Thanks.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile

I've been thinking about your situation all day today and saying a prayer for your son.

I hope everything went / goes well.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile

I really appreciate it :)  The procedure got pushed back to July 8.  We've changed his medicine again, I think maybe finally he is feeling better with this one, but we are out for summer break so that is easier.  Thank you to everybody who's petitioned the Lord on his behalf.  I know that is the most important thing.  Also, he has a bad cold right now.

grunt 4 mvp

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile

Glad to hear that summer (and a med change) are bringing some positive feelings.
We're still thinking of you guys constantly.
We'll send along good vibes on July 8th!
If you've got complete 90's figures FTS, PM me!

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile

Thanks man, I appreciate the concern :)  Took him to the doctor today and got an antibiotic.  God is good, may He keep us where he wants us.

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile

We'll keep praying!  Keep us updated!
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile

Thank you!  It's appreciated!  I will guys, thank you. :)

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
Re: Epcot, Martin Short, Joe Canuck, and more importantly my son, Christian
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2013, 06:51:50 PM »

Hey guys, my son's procedure had been pushed back a few times, we are supposed to leave tomorrow (Sunday) to head that way.  Supposed to be at the hospital at 10:30 eastern time on Monday morning, I think the procedure may be scheduled for 12 or 12:30 eastern time Monday.  If any of you have a direct line to the Lord, I would appreciate prayer on his behalf.  I'm praying that not a single atom in that room will move without His guidance, and all will go well both before, during, and after.  Thanks, Ryan

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Epcot, Martin Short, Joe Canuck, and more importantly my son, Christian
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2013, 06:10:55 PM »

prayers are with you and your family.