JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: *Vintage* GI Joe/Cobra 1983 H.I.S.S. 100% Complete *Early Clear 788 Variation*  (Read 1999 times)

FlyerFan21

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile

have for sale, from my own personal GI Joe/Cobra collection, the earliest variant of a 100% complete 1983 COBRA H.I.S.S. Tank with accessories and stickers. Also the COBRA H.I.S.S. Driver figure will be included as a set. The vehicle is in SUPER excellent condition and would be an awesome addition to anyone's collection. The accessories and stickers are 100% accounted for and the cannons can still be elevated with the original tiny pins where the guns attach to the turret. The turret rotates 360 degrees without any problems. This particular H.I.S.S. tank is the earliest variation because of the clear numbered "788" stickers on the front sides of the vehicle. The figure is complete with VERY TIGHT JOINTS and with 99.9% original paint. The screws have absolutely ZERO rust and the O-RING is VERY TIGHT. The only flaw is that the figure has a very slight hairline crack on the left arm joint (elbow). If you are interested please let me know. Cheers!

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile

how much? do you ship to the UK? can i pay you in installments?
Paratroopers don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.