JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 2350 times)

night force cynic

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
Greetings!
« on: October 24, 2004, 12:52:10 AM »

hey all, I'm new here and Joe Canuck.  I'm actually a veteran of the online Joe community, regular poster over at most the other boards... but I've been offline for almost 3 months now, and now I'm back but hopefully not forgotten.   :lol:  

My new family and I have just moved to Niagara Falls, NY and I'm kinda hoping to get to meet some other local Joe fans.  If anyone on here does want to meet up, let me know!

I've just recently started seeing wave 4 in stores and I'm pretty thoroughly impressed with it.  Hasbro seems to have really hit their stride here.   The gray Night Creeper is my favorite repaint figure of this year and the wave 4 Stormshadow has quickly become one of my favorite Joes of the entire history of the line.   Can't wait to start seeing wave 5 now!  (Gotta me a couple Ninja Troopers!)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Agent_Loop

• phpBB CanJoeCon Staff
  • Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jasonloo.com/
Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2004, 10:34:37 AM »

I saw that Raptor referred you to Joe Canuck from Joe Customs. I knew it would be just a matter of days for you to show up. Welcome aboard!

About get-togethers, we'll be having a Joe Canuck Meet around Feb-March at Bounty Hunter Toys (and possibly at the hall across the street) in Hamilton. About twenty or so members attended, some from as far as Texas. Check out the Joe Meet section for all the 'planning' discussions.

:loop:

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Greetings!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2004, 05:01:33 PM »

Welcome aboard.  

You got lot of stores in the Buffablow/Niagara Falls area for Joe hunting. I did it twice but no more.  Not worth for it for me.

Man, your lucky it hasn't snowed yet in that area.  I know Buffablow gets hit hard once it while.
Go Leafs Go - just end '67