JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: ice sabre / quick strike  (Read 2077 times)

gsmiley007

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
ice sabre / quick strike
« on: October 25, 2004, 11:58:30 AM »

Anybody know if these will make it into Canada?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Looking for
NF Charbroil Accessories
Starduster Figure
Hard Top with Mic
Heavy Metal Mic

Chinooked Canuck

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
ice sabre / quick strike
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 01:11:51 PM »

I would think so. sometime in november I would think. I mean Christmas is just around the corner.

We got the hummer and the sky sweeper jet even before some of the places in the states. someplaces still dont have them. so you never know.

I could do without the quickstrike however I do want SGT.Bazooka and  the Ice Sabre. That vehicle would make a nice winter APC, just cut the guts (pop up turrett)out of the rear of the vehicle and add benches. It would look sick for my snow troopers.
y army\'s bigger than your army!
just kiddin!

night force cynic

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
ice sabre / quick strike
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 01:02:48 PM »

I've never seen either vehicle in the store, but a friend of mine has both (internet order I think) and I looked over them.  

The Ice Sabre is a very nice vehicle.  I don't do too many snow missions in my Joe world, so I'll be skipping it methinks (I'll save that $15 for the desert repaint of the Humvee).  But it is a very nice vehicle, lots of cool details that shows Hasbro really was trying there.  I'd get one if I had more disposable income, but as it is, I have to pass for budget reasons.

The Quickstrike doesn't even intrigue me though, I can skip it with a clear conscience since Bazooka's got a repaint coming with that awesome Torch figure anyway.