JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Ask the GIJOE RESOLUTE production team your questions about the show!  (Read 3509 times)

Stealth Viper

• Administrator
  • Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile

*ANSWERS ARE UP! GO WATCH THE VIDEO!!!!!!*

http://www.hasbro.com/resolute/resolute/en_US/ask.cfm

Now that you have had the opportunity to see the entirety of G.I. Joe: Resolute ? and have been wowed along with all of us ? we now offer you the chance to ask its creators any burning questions about the series. Joaquim Dos Santos (Supervising Director/Art Director), Dan Norton (Lead Art Designer) and Steve Drucker (Executive Producer) will be answering a select set questions chosen from those submitted by fans via the special Q&A submission form found at http://www.hasbro.com/resolute/resolute/en_US/ask.cfm.

Between now and 11:59pm on Sunday, May 3, fans are asked to submit questions to the G.I. Joe: Resolute team. On Thursday, May 7th, a special video will be broadcast on gijoeresolute.com, with Joaquim, Dan and Steve answering some of the more popular and interesting questions submitted by you, the fans.

Head over to

http://www.hasbro.com/resolute/resolute/en_US/ask.cfm

And ask the Resolute team your questions about the show!

A big thanks to Hasbro for making this possible.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 04:10:53 PM by Stealth Viper »
Quote from: \"Pete The Greek\"
My review of the Rat:

A little piece of crap.

Scramble

• phpBB Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Ask the GIJOE RESOLUTE production team your questions about the show!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 07:37:03 PM »

That's pretty cool.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Updated!

xhairs

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll68/XHAIRS_photos/

ok the answers are up.
CUSTOM TOYS ARE THE BEST TOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!
ORING, CLASSIC & RESOLUTE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Stealth Viper

• Administrator
  • Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile

Indeed. Answers are up, go check it out!
Quote from: \"Pete The Greek\"
My review of the Rat:

A little piece of crap.

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://ages25andup.blogspot.com/

Hm.  They sure say 'You know' a lot...
Knowing is half the battle. Actually fighting is the other half.
Help Cobra take over the Cayman Islands!

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile

Some of them wanted to kill Stalker?!?!  What's with all the Stalker hate?
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

Bandalero

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile

I saw the interview and it's very mixed for me.

I know everyone is raving about the greatest of Resolute and this is how G.I. Joe should be etc.  But honestly it started out with a bang and by the last few episodes it kinda fizzled.

Of course I'm sour they killed Bazooka heartlessly, but from the interview Dos Santos made sense - here's a the loveable lug dead as a door nail.  So I can understand that sacrifice for the plot. 

But for the rest of the interview I wasn't as impressed as most of the fandom:

1.  When asked about the deaths of SS, Zartan, and CC they obviously danced around the issue and gave a statement about how SE who respects life learnt a death blow, therefore it's plausible that SS who doesn't respect life might have learnt some mystic ninja life rejuv bull*&(^

TRANSLATION: If there's more Resolute, SS and Zartan aren't dead - and of course CC isn't dead because it wouldn't be Cobra without CC

- To me that hurts the whole showdown between SS/SE if SS is still alive, the impact is all lost.  To me Resolute is like the final resolution to things, and SS/SE had their showdown - move on folks.

2. Dial-Tone excuse - very poor IMHO.  Dos Santos thinks the character was a cool looking backpack and mic - umm Dos Santos my man, did you see season two of the Cartoon?  Dial-Tone was a friggin front tier character on the show.  If some things aren't broken then don't fix it.  Name the chick Helix or whatever, but there's no rational reason to name her Dial-Tone.  I bet if they portrayed SE as female in Resolute the fandom would be calling for the Directors' heads.

3. On a personal note, after seeing all 10 episodes, the Joes really needed to lose someone else, someone meaningful.  As it stands they may have killed off SS, slightly less likely but Zartan and CC may have bit the dust - by my count Cobra was down 4, Joes were down 1.  I think to get more impact to the seriousness of this show another more-high ranking Joe should have been off'd.  That way if there's a Resolute 2, the Joes have another complexity to fight for.

Just my 2 cents.