JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: My Red Shadows & Uzay Collections.  (Read 9882 times)

Mr. Red Shadows

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
My Red Shadows & Uzay Collections.
« on: July 12, 2013, 11:28:23 AM »

Well, I got into collecting Action Force RED SHADOWS a few months ago, and have become quite fond of this action figure line, aside from collecting Star Wars vintage and bootleg action figures like the Uzay bootlegs.
Here is just a small part of what I have acquired in the last 2 months. I am getting this all together, in order to create a Red Shadow's headquarter's, and bunker diorama I plan on doing. It'll have figures, buildings, and vehicles in it, along with tree's, grass, and a path / road in it to. The carded figures will stay on the card, but loose figures will be used, along with a box set I have.
My collection is small, but I'm happy with what I have.

My Baron Ironblood

My Muton

My Red Shadow

My Black Major

My Shadowtrak & Red Vulture, mint in box with unused decals, and variant Red Shadow that also came with the Shadowtrak, aside from the usuall Red Vulture which had the black hands.

My 2010 G.I. Joe convention, Red Shadows staff car, and a 2010 G.I. Joe convention Red Shadows trooper. He comes with a file card, 2 stick grenades, rocket launcher, ammunition pouch, and a machine gun with 2 clips.

My 2010 G.I. Joe convention Action Force: Red Shadows bunker. Yes, it looks just like the Star Wars Endor bunker, with a few exceptions. This has the Red Shadows skull 'n' crossbones logo on the door, cannon, and barrels.

My G.I. Joe 'Junkyard' dog. Gonna use him in my Red Shadows headquarters/bunker diorama as a guard dog, and I'm thinking of getting one more.

My 2010 G.I. Joe Convention Action Force items. I got the Vacation in the Shadows box set, Flint in orange uniform with parachute, and the Z-Force Silver Mirage motorcycle.

My 2010 G.I. Joe Convention Action Force, the Vacation in the Shadows box set.

My 2010 G.I. Joe Convention Action Force, the Vacation in the Shadows box set, and the figures inside.

My 2010 G.I. Joe Convention Action Force, the Vacation in the Shadows box set, and all the figures.

My 2010 G.I. Joe Convention Action Force, the Vacation in the Shadows box set, with it's letter of authenticity, and comic it came with inside.

My 2010 G.I. Joe Convention Action Force, the Vacation in the Shadows box set, and the figure file cards, and accessories/ weapons for each figure.

My 2010 G.I. Joe Convention Action Force, Flint in orange uniform with parachute.

My 2010 G.I. Joe Convention Action Force, Z-Force Silver Mirage motorcycle.

Some bonus convention pamphlets, booklets, and G.I. Joe Cobra magnet I got as an unexpected bonus with my Vacation in the Shadows box set and figures.

This is the Red Shadows: Enemy battle gear (MOC) There is one rifle in this gear that came with the only Star Wars snowtrooper action figure known as the German YPS snowtrooper. This came with the bagged German YPS comic #510, and the Snowtrooper also had a cape with 2 round holes, and scarred coo.
Just some neat facts on how this Action Force rifle was a part of another toy line, just like some carded Baron Ironblood's came with a Han Solo variant blaster. Star Wars and Action Force variants in both lines of toys. Cool isn't it!

My Action Force Red Shadows: Skeletron, and Kraken figures.

My Red Shadows: Roboskull with Red Wolf. Pretty excited to add this to my collection.

My Red Shadows: Roboskull with Red Wolf.
I have another Red Wolf figure coming in the mail that I'm waiting for.

I have more Red Shadows stuff I have ordered, and will add with future updates!

I started collecting Star Wars Uzay Turkish bootlegs a few months back. Here is some of my collection, with an Uzay Blue Stars, which is my grail figure in this collection. Enjoy 

My Uzay MLC-3 and Uzay MTV-7 minirigs, both MIB with unused decals, and my spare, loose Uzay MTV-7 for display.

My Uzay Snowtroopers, one with original black rifle, and one with original blue rifle. The one on the left is the thin soled boot variant, and the 2 on the right have the thick soled boots.

My Uzay Imperial gunner, thick armband Stormtrooper with original blaster, and Tie-fighter pilot with original blaster.

Factory overstock Uzay At-At driver limbs, and torso's; factory overstock At-At driver, unpainted, and unglued, and Uzay At-At driver.

Uzay factory overstock At-At driver limb and torso's, and factory overstock Uzay Darth Vader limbs.

My Uzay Blue Stars, the Holy Grail of my collection. Everyone has their Holy Grail figure, and I hope everyone gets there's!!!

My Uzay Blue Stars, and his brothers

My Uzay Blue Stars, and the rest of his Uzay family.

NEXT IS TO HUNT THE CAPE AND RIFLE FOR MY BLUE STARS, AND THEN HUNT DOWN A HEADMAN!!!! Happy hunting and collecting family.

I'm always hunting down Action Force: Red Shadows and StarsWar Uzay Turkish bootlegs for my Uzay collection. I will post updates on my future additions to both collections
"Long live the Baron and the Red Shadows!!!"

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
Re: My Red Shadows & Uzay Collections.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 11:42:51 AM »

Mutha'F'n Blue Uzay!

YES!

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 11:55:28 AM »

aaaah, Gitmo Flint...
Paratroopers don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 07:59:25 PM »

Very nice collection!!

I didn't know that Blue Snow trooper exists. Thanks to you and Youtube: Star Wars - Vintage Uzay Blue Stars

Now I know....  ;)

Mr. Red Shadows

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 01:03:34 PM »

HAVING A LITTLE FUN WITH MY UZAY: BLUE STARS FIGURE. THE CARDBACK FOR UZAY BLUE STARS HAS BLUE STARS FIGURES ON THE FRONT OF THE CARD PICTURED STEPPING ON AN ORANGE SHERBERT SURFACE. I DID MY VERSION UPDATE TRIBUTE TO THE CARDBACK WITH MY BLUE STARS :D

Well, got these 5 figures in the mail. Got these off eBay for $10, which I couldn't pass up. I have a Roboskull with a Red Wolf figure already, and got these figures to get this Red Wolf, on the right, to have another in my collection. Red Wolf I have seen being sold for a fare penny, so $10 is a great score.
The Z Force Minesweeper figure is going to be a prisoner in my Red Shadows collection, so yeah, he's screwed... Lol The 3 figures with Hong Kong stamped on the backs of their legs are Porto Play: Military one figures. I'll use them as battlefield corpses... lol.

Got this in the mail, my Red Shadows: Laser Exterminator gun & Red Laser figure from Action Figure Supplies. It is complete, intact, and in extremely great condition.
Their usually missing the computer console on the gun, and the figure usually has a broken crotch, and missing his gun. I am very impressed!

My Red Shadows: Laser Exterminator cannon & Red Laser, being towed by my 2010 GI Joe convention Red Shadows staff car.

Got these G.I. Joe bootleg Crimson Red Shadows today from Paul Swadling of vintagestarwarscollectables. Great stuff he has, and great guy to deal with for action figures and vehicles from different toy lines.

Got these 2012 G.I. Joe Convention: Iron Grenadiers officers in the mail. The detail on them is awesome. These I'll use in my Red Shadows diorama as allies of the Red Shadows.

HAPPY COLLECTING, AND LONG LIVE BARON IRONBLOOD. CHEERS

Mr. Red Shadows

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 04:15:32 PM »

My latest addition to my collection.

Got these 2 figures from a friend of mine from the JoeCanuck forum. These are custom B.A.T.S. Red Shadows. These will add some variety to my growing Red Shadows army.

Got these 4 Iron Grenadier soldiers, which will be used in my Red Shadows diorama as allies, and arms dealers to the Red Shadows.

Got these 3 Red Shadows. One is Major Black complete with rifle, and code book. The other 2 figures are the Red Shadows leader: Baron Ironblood. One has white gloves, and the other is the black gloved variant.

Got 3 Red Shadows: Mutons still on the card. These have squished bubbles, but I got these for army builder's for a diorama I'm building, so off the card they'll come. I got these cheap, and still have one MOC Muton I got awhile back, that I'll leave on the card, mint.

Got this 2012 G.I. Joe Con exclusive Iron Grenadiers: Sergeant Major. Using him as an ally to the Red Shadows in my diorama, along with his troops.

Got this 2012 G.I. Joe Con exclusive Iron Grenadiers: Darklon figure as a two pack with Sergeant Major. Not fussy about him, and thinking of selling him for $75. Payed $200 for both, so I may part with him for $75 if anyone is interested.

So, thinking of dying my hair white on the top of my head, though I already have whites sprouting everywhere... lol, and putting a Baron Ironblood costume together for a Expo in Edmonton in late September, and for other events. I think I somewhat look the part, and the costume is relatively easy. This'll be fun... Lol

Well, we'll see what comes in the mail next week. Cheers, and happy collecting everyone.