JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: More guests added to the 2012 Canadian JoeCon!  (Read 8116 times)

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Re: More guests added to the 2012 Canadian JoeCon!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2012, 08:37:52 PM »

I'm hoping for a voice actor. Aside from Larry Hama voice actors are my favorite to meet. Meeting Zack Hoffman was one of the coolest moments for me as far as being a Joe fan.

Same here! I would like to meet Arthur Burghardt (Destro) someday..

I've already started to hound the GIJCC about him for next year on facebook. I figure since they've got Iceberg as the membership figure and he does both voices AND for the past 2 years the membership figures have = voice actors, it might be a strong possibility. He is in my top 3 I really want to meet right now.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2012, 08:57:37 PM »

Great guests, good to see yet another artist, going to make me broke getting even more sketches besides the ones im getting from Rob Atkins.  Im extremely excited for heroes force though, going to get a whole set hopefully.
\"And I don\'t want the world to see me, cuz I don\'t think that they\'d understand... When everything\'s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am...\"

Blitzkrieg

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2012, 12:31:51 AM »

Officially confirmed:

What's On Joe Mind Podcast
The WOJM Podcast will once again be on location at the Canadian G.I. Joe Convention recording a special edition of the WOJM podcast. Stop by and say hello, talk some "Joe" - who knows, maybe the guys will pull you online to discuss some of your favourite things about the Canadian G.I. Joe Convention and G.I. Joe in general!

We're holding out faith for one more.....

In the latest WOJM podcast, it was mentioned/revealed that Joe Declassified would be attending this year's Canadian Joe Convention and would be hosting a panel... is that still true?

Blitzkrieg

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2012, 07:02:32 AM »

Yes.

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 03:28:49 PM »

Cool I had a chance to visit the Declassified guys at the US JoeCon.  What a great bunch and the knowledge they bring to the collecting community is awesome.
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!

Gyre-Viper

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 04:10:15 PM »

Officially confirmed:

What's On Joe Mind Podcast
The WOJM Podcast will once again be on location at the Canadian G.I. Joe Convention recording a special edition of the WOJM podcast. Stop by and say hello, talk some "Joe" - who knows, maybe the guys will pull you online to discuss some of your favourite things about the Canadian G.I. Joe Convention and G.I. Joe in general!

We're holding out faith for one more.....

In the latest WOJM podcast, it was mentioned/revealed that Joe Declassified would be attending this year's Canadian Joe Convention and would be hosting a panel... is that still true?

Blitzkrieg

To echo THE Mike™... YES!  Chris "TOPSON" Murray has also agreed to send me a ton of artwork for the Declassified panel.  As I said in the larger con thread I'm very excited to be attending Canada Con and Joe Declassified is very excited to be bringing the Booth to Canada!

5h4rK

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2012, 04:12:46 PM »

To echo THE Mike™... YES!  Chris "TOPSON" Murray has also agreed to send me a ton of artwork for the Declassified panel.  As I said in the larger con thread I'm very excited to be attending Canada Con and Joe Declassified is very excited to be bringing the Booth to Canada!

Cool! ..can't wait to see you guys there!