Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > Alberta

Edmonton Toy and Comic Show

(1/3) > >>

Tattoo Shane:
Well, it's not really a new sighting by any means but i thought Alberta collectors might like to know about my show:
Edmonton Collectible Toy and Comic Show
Sunday, March 14th
11-4pm
Grand Ballroom - Mayfield Inn
Admission:
$5 Collector Hour (11-noon)
$3 General Admission (noon-4)
Kids under 12 FREE!

If you get a chance to make it by, be sure to track me down and say hi.

Shane

Pete The Greek:
Mental note, try and get the office to schedule my Alberta building inspections for March next year. lol

BHMike:
Hmmmmm.... I think a Toy Show section may be a good idea....
Then again.... all these great sections would sure work alot better with more people around here! :-)
Mike

AlleyViper:

--- Quote from: ""Tattoo Shane"" ---Well, it's not really a new sighting by any means but i thought Alberta collectors might like to know about my show:
Edmonton Collectible Toy and Comic Show
Sunday, March 14th
11-4pm
Grand Ballroom - Mayfield Inn
Admission:
$5 Collector Hour (11-noon)
$3 General Admission (noon-4)
Kids under 12 FREE!

If you get a chance to make it by, be sure to track me down and say hi.

Shane
--- End quote ---

Hmmm, very, very interesting!  Do we have to pay $5 to get in for the collector hour and then another $3 for the rest of the day?  Any good prospects for finding some Joe stuff?

Tattoo Shane:
Nopw, if you pay for the collector hour, you're in for the day. If you come after noon, you only have to pay $3 and you're in for the day. There should be some GI Joe stuff there (i may have a little bit) and i know of a few other collectors who might be set up with some stuff. Either way, it should be a really good show...

Pete, next year's show should be in March as well...are you in Edmonton often? If so, let me know next time you come around and we'll hook up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version