Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > Alberta

Edmonton Toy and Comic Show

<< < (2/3) > >>

rodsboys:
Yep,I
'll be there for the collectors hour.Don't want to miss out on any good stuff.I blame Shane for my recent  start of recollecting Joes.That Locust was too much to resist.I have been buying like crazy every since.I really helps that I know I still have all my childhood stuff at my parents house in the States.I can't wait to get down there to get it.It's like I am waiting for Christmas or something.lol

Tattoo Shane:

--- Quote from: ""rodsboys"" ---I blame Shane for my recent  start of recollecting Joes.That Locust was too much to resist.I have been buying like crazy every since.
--- End quote ---

I'm worse than any of those drug dealers your mom's warned you about when you were kids. ;) :D

Pete The Greek:

--- Quote from: ""Tattoo Shane"" ---Nopw, if you pay for the collector hour, you're in for the day. If you come after noon, you only have to pay $3 and you're in for the day. There should be some GI Joe stuff there (i may have a little bit) and i know of a few other collectors who might be set up with some stuff. Either way, it should be a really good show...

Pete, next year's show should be in March as well...are you in Edmonton often? If so, let me know next time you come around and we'll hook up.
--- End quote ---

Well the plan is for me to go Edmonton once a year to do annual building inspections of 4 properties.  When, that is up in the air. I was just there for a 6 month review in November.

Peter

Tattoo Shane:
Well, either way Pete...drop me a line next time you come through and i'll take you to a few shops.

rodsboys:
Hold up.What shops?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version