Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > Alberta

Cold Lake AB

<< < (2/2)

silentdusty:
Wal-Mart restocked finally with one box of figs, there are a couple of Dukes and Storm Shadows left, for vehicles two AWE Strikers with Night Fox, and two Ice Cutters w/Snow Serpent Officer. Zellers has a couple of Storm Shadows, and the same assortment of RoC stock that they just won't lower the prices of so I will buy it.

silentdusty:
GI Joe stock has disappeared at the local Wal-Mart, however the pegs are still there which makes me think they will be getting more figures in soon. Zellers has some Duke pegwarmers, which they just raised the prices on to $8.99, no wonder Target is taking over. They also have a couple of Ice Cutters and AWE Strikers, as well as some left over 'Target' RoC exclusives that they refuse to lower the price on, but have about an inch of dust collecting on them.

silentdusty:
Update 8 Dec 2011

Finally some new Joe stock, currently there are about a dozen HISS Scouts and Ashiko Armor Bikes, 1 Attack on the Pit set, about 5 POC Duke Peg Warmers, 2 or 3 of the 12" Heroes, and the best for last 4 Sky 'Fighters'. I may have to return for another Sky Striker.

silentdusty:
Again after a long lull, there are some more POC figs showing up at Wal-Mart, Steel Brigade, Cobra Commander, General Hawk, Jungle Bat, and Blowtorch. Zellers has some of the new 12" figs, and a few HISS Scouts, and Ashiko Armor left.

silentdusty:
Pretty scarce here, but there are a few Retaliation figures at the local Walmart. Our Zellers is closing so I fear my ability to get Joe items will be curtailed quite a bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version