JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: 2010 CJC : SPECIAL GUEST TRADING CARDS  (Read 8206 times)

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 CJC : SPECIAL GUEST TRADING CARDS
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 05:47:05 PM »

Quote from: "turner"
I missed her card, thought it wasn't getting put out.  Also, I'd love to get a set of the cards besides the 2009/2010 ones.  If somebody has some maybe we could do a trade.

I think I do, I'll try to sort out the ones I have for you! I'm also a bit sad I didn't find out that Mary McDonald Lewis' cards any sooner, as I didn't pick one up, so you're not alone. Still, if she comes to visit us next year, I'm sure she'll get a Hero's welcome :).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
2 + 2 = 22

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 06:14:43 PM »

I need a card number 7 AND a signed Larry Hama card - sniff.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2010, 03:25:55 AM »

Quote from: "latinjoe22"
Quote from: "turner"
I missed her card, thought it wasn't getting put out.  Also, I'd love to get a set of the cards besides the 2009/2010 ones.  If somebody has some maybe we could do a trade.

I think I do, I'll try to sort out the ones I have for you!

Thanks man! 

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 09:45:32 AM »

I had Zack sign my Mary card. I said to him "Hey, isn't Zartan the master of disguise? If so, can you pretend to be Mary?"

He wrote "I love you Mary, Zack ".
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 03:37:07 PM »

Quote from: "morgardee"
I had Zack sign my Mary card. I said to him "Hey, isn't Zartan the master of disguise? If so, can you pretend to be Mary?"

He wrote "I love you Mary, Zack ".

That is awesome!!! That guy was the funniest!!!!

Martin

marymacsept

• phpBB Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2010, 03:22:11 AM »

Yo, Joes!

Say all, I'm sure sorry I wasn't able to make this year's com -- I had my suitcase packed and was really looking forward to it.  I had plenty of stories, script excerpts, and storyboards to share with you, along with a surprise featuring my pal Bill Ratner, also known as Captain Flint!  I want to be sure you know that I was ready, willing and able to come, and that my absence was NOT due to a no-show!  My travel plans were set and I was really looking forward to meeting you all -- maybe next year the organizers will be able to better coordinate their guests' travel arrangements, and I'll have a chance to visit with you face to face.

I'm sure you had a blast with Larry and Zack -- I was really pleased to introduce "Zartan," who lives in the Pacific Northwest as I do, to the organizers so you could meet him in person.  I would have loved to have joined in.

I've been really busy as the voice of OnStar, and am also the dialect coach on the TNT show "Leverage," so even if you don't hear me battling Cobra, just know that whether I'm bossing people around in GM cars or shaping the dialects of Tim Hutton, Christian Kane, Gina Bellman, Aldis Hodge and Beth Riesgraf... you can still spot "Lady Jaye"'s voice work here and there.

My very best to one and all.  I've never stopped being awed and honored by the attention you all give GI Joe.  We had no idea at the time that the story we were telling would live on as it has... and I am deeply pleased it has. 

Yo, JOE!

Mary McDonald-Lewis

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 05:46:17 AM »

Quote from: "marymacsept"
Yo, Joes!

Say all, I'm sure sorry I wasn't able to make this year's com -- I had my suitcase packed and was really looking forward to it.  I had plenty of stories, script excerpts, and storyboards to share with you, along with a surprise featuring my pal Bill Ratner, also known as Captain Flint!  I want to be sure you know that I was ready, willing and able to come, and that my absence was NOT due to a no-show!  My travel plans were set and I was really looking forward to meeting you all -- maybe next year the organizers will be able to better coordinate their guests' travel arrangements, and I'll have a chance to visit with you face to face.

I'm sure you had a blast with Larry and Zack -- I was really pleased to introduce "Zartan," who lives in the Pacific Northwest as I do, to the organizers so you could meet him in person.  I would have loved to have joined in.

I've been really busy as the voice of OnStar, and am also the dialect coach on the TNT show "Leverage," so even if you don't hear me battling Cobra, just know that whether I'm bossing people around in GM cars or shaping the dialects of Tim Hutton, Christian Kane, Gina Bellman, Aldis Hodge and Beth Riesgraf... you can still spot "Lady Jaye"'s voice work here and there.

My very best to one and all.  I've never stopped being awed and honored by the attention you all give GI Joe.  We had no idea at the time that the story we were telling would live on as it has... and I am deeply pleased it has.  

Yo, JOE!

Mary McDonald-Lewis
I look forward to meeting you next year!

To make things easier, I may be able to drive your up if you so wish.  Just please, call me by my first name during the long drive with only the two of us in the car - Flint.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 08:27:35 AM by pdaat »
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2010, 05:48:02 AM »

YO, Mary!

Nice to see you posting here!

I would've loved to have met you at the con, but sadly, being a British Joe fan, I couldn't afford it...
Paratroopers don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2010, 08:09:49 AM »

We all look foward to meeting you in the future!
Lurking

Stratos

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.acidplanet.com/Stratos
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2010, 08:33:58 AM »

Mary, so cool of you to join us online.  Thanks for chiming in.  I had no idea you were the voice of OnStar - awesome!
Current Wants (01-14-10): RoC Kamukara, Wal*Mart Exclusive Ninja Battles, Desert Zartan from the RoC 5-pack.

Arashikage!

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2010, 09:48:00 AM »

Hoping to see you next year Mary, thanks for posting!
\"And I don\'t want the world to see me, cuz I don\'t think that they\'d understand... When everything\'s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am...\"

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2010, 09:55:42 AM »

That was very nice of you to post like that!  Hope I can attend next time!