JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: The Samko & Miko Sale  (Read 11785 times)

darth cujo

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: The Samko & Miko Sale
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2012, 09:50:33 PM »

They are open again, but only for a few more days.

In terms of GI JOEs, just the same combat heroes that have been collecting dust for a couple of years.

They had Transformers, Star Wars and Green Lantern figures this time around.  The Green Lantern figures were 2 bucks.   
What Star Wars figures did they have? Did they have any vintage collection stuff, or just clone wars stuff?

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2012, 10:23:59 PM »

They are open again, but only for a few more days.

In terms of GI JOEs, just the same combat heroes that have been collecting dust for a couple of years.

They had Transformers, Star Wars and Green Lantern figures this time around.  The Green Lantern figures were 2 bucks.   
What Star Wars figures did they have? Did they have any vintage collection stuff, or just clone wars stuff?

No clone wars stuff.  It looked like the redo vintage stuff that was out in TRU recently.
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

darth cujo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 03:35:34 PM »

Nothin GI Joe there this time round. A couple battleship and transformers kreo sets, but nothing of interest to me.

Along with a couple books for my daughter, I did pick up a random hot wheels car. They had a WALL full of the Atari 2600 themed hot wheels cars.  :o Never heard of these before. 5 of them were themed around individual games and then one (a GMC Motorhome) themed around the console itself! Black with wood paneled sides! Hilarious! For 3 bucks, I had to buy that one. They had tonnes of the 5 game themed ones, and I grabbed the only console themed one. It was stapled together so that's probably why it was still there. So it seems to be the popular one.

Anyway, if you're going there looking for Joe stuff, forget it.

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 05:45:48 PM »

Nothin GI Joe there this time round. A couple battleship and transformers kreo sets, but nothing of interest to me.

Along with a couple books for my daughter, I did pick up a random hot wheels car. They had a WALL full of the Atari 2600 themed hot wheels cars.  :o Never heard of these before. 5 of them were themed around individual games and then one (a GMC Motorhome) themed around the console itself! Black with wood paneled sides! Hilarious! For 3 bucks, I had to buy that one. They had tonnes of the 5 game themed ones, and I grabbed the only console themed one. It was stapled together so that's probably why it was still there. So it seems to be the popular one.

Anyway, if you're going there looking for Joe stuff, forget it.

Anything Transformers or Star Wars related (action figure wise, not games, kreo, etc.)

Oh also, anything DC/Marvel action figure wise?

darth cujo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 06:20:04 PM »

They had a bunch of transformers, but I don't follow them anymore, so no idea what they were (movie, cartoon etc.) Might have been a bunch of a few figures, which seems to be the case for many of their action figure related items. Tonnes of a given case assortment.

Star Wars all they had was a clone wars alien guy with a funky looking speeder bike (not a collector of the CW stuff, so I don't know his name). It was from the deluxe line and it looked like about 10 pegs of that one guy. He was $10 I think. That was it that I noticed for SW.

They had some 6" DC figures, (not sure who or how much, I have zero knowledge of these guys) in yellow packaging.
They had a 6" batman and bane, $10 each, and a tonne of the little batman movie figures with the 5 points of articulation. Batman in a variety of colours and bane, $3 each.

Hope that helps.

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2013, 05:25:16 AM »

They had a bunch of transformers, but I don't follow them anymore, so no idea what they were (movie, cartoon etc.) Might have been a bunch of a few figures, which seems to be the case for many of their action figure related items. Tonnes of a given case assortment.

Star Wars all they had was a clone wars alien guy with a funky looking speeder bike (not a collector of the CW stuff, so I don't know his name). It was from the deluxe line and it looked like about 10 pegs of that one guy. He was $10 I think. That was it that I noticed for SW.

They had some 6" DC figures, (not sure who or how much, I have zero knowledge of these guys) in yellow packaging.
They had a 6" batman and bane, $10 each, and a tonne of the little batman movie figures with the 5 points of articulation. Batman in a variety of colours and bane, $3 each.

Hope that helps.

OMG!!!!

Thanks for nothing!!!

HAHAHAHA, kidding of course.

Thanks man, it does help.  I will check it out today.  I usually go, but I figured since you were there already I would ask before going.  Sounds like it might be worth checking out just in case.