JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Samko & Miko Sale starts on Saturday Sept 25 to December 24  (Read 6011 times)

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Samko & Miko Sale starts on Saturday Sept 25 to December 24
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2010, 02:56:43 PM »

Quote from: "Raptor"
No regular joe figures at all this year, however for those interested in the combat heroes, they have the canceled assortment of them with Cobra Commander/Gung Ho and the Cobra Viper/Snake Eyes.

Couldn't bring myself to buy them at $6. I don't like cute paired up with guns. It's like a Fisher Price little person with an uzi - it just doesn't work.

I expect that Stealth or Morgardee will have them on Ebay by tomorrow.  :lol:

$6.00? Pass. I got other things to buy. Besides, I get the feeling those things have cooled off in the second hand market.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Gerjurdking

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2010, 10:12:26 PM »

Thanks for the update. It's too bad. I was looking for an inexpensive Steel Crusher and PIT. You guys have any ideas on where to find either for a decent price?

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2010, 10:30:29 AM »

No regular joe figures at all this year, however for those interested in the combat heroes, they have the canceled assortment of them with Cobra Commander/Gung Ho and the Cobra Viper/Snake Eyes.

Couldn't bring myself to buy them at $6. I don't like cute paired up with guns. It's like a Fisher Price little person with an uzi - it just doesn't work.

Those canceled combat heroes were there last year.  But I expect the demand for them via ebay has cold off quicker than a snow man on a glacier.
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

darth cujo

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 11:52:26 AM »

Hmm, I got those same combat heroes at TRU for $5. So $6 is not such a hot deal. Also, they have definitely cooled on ebay. The sets of 4 pairs were going for arounds $80 at one time. But like anything new, it's hot for a few weeks, maybe months, and then everyone forgets about it when the new hot thing comes along. I do like the combat heroes though. I collected a set of them having not paid full price for any of them, but if they weren't on clearance I never would have gotten them. I really wish Stalker would have come out though. :(

So it sounds like there no rush to hit the samko sale. Will probably hit it up for some stuff for my daughter but that will be whenever before christmas. Thanks for the info guys.

Stealth Viper

• Administrator
  • Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 12:10:29 PM »

Yep. Combat Heroes and Wave 3 Alphas are of no interest anymore
Quote from: \"Pete The Greek\"
My review of the Rat:

A little piece of crap.

garling23

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
  • "If your not in it, your out of it" -Joey Ramone
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/chrismeadows
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 12:48:41 PM »

I expect that Stealth or Morgardee will have them on Ebay by tomorrow.  :lol:

Just wondering about the wooden castle as I am trying to find on e for my son's B-Day.  Just wondering if you remember the  price on it?
Great Traders:

Pete the Greek
BHT
JIN