Site Stuff > Introductions

20 year collecting hiatus now OVER!

<< < (2/5) > >>

latinjoe22:
Welcome Home  :) !

crazylegs:
Just as all my joe bro's here said, welcome man, there is no better feeling then hauling out your old stuff, the bug bit my 2 years ago and the people on here have been just awesome in helping me complete stuff and get figures that I didn't have. My collection now is just the size I want it (though I wouldn't say no to a Defiant, or a Cobra Terrordrome, or even for that fact as Flagg)....but I have all the right vechiles and a 83 HQ, something I got for Christmas from HUBCITYTOYS....man you have to check out that site if you are looking for something Jodi is great and has help me a bunch, same with Mike at Bountyhuntertoys.

Cheers!

Crazylegs
Barrie :)

Zenith27:
There's also no worse feeling than hauling out your old stuff and seeing how busted it got in storage!  :'(

I'm afraid I haven't got a Defiant, Flagg or Terrordrome, I'll enjoy the ones at Toy Traders for now.

I'll check those sites you recommended. Thanks!

Sundance:
what's worse is getting stuff out of storage where it's been for 20-some years and it's fine, putting it in a new store some where easier to get to and then have 4 things get bust because you over-packed the new box. :(

latinjoe22:

--- Quote from: Zenith27 on June 18, 2013, 11:11:52 PM ---There's also no worse feeling than hauling out your old stuff and seeing how busted it got in storage!  :'(

--- End quote ---

Roger that. That happened to me :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version