JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: 1986 g.i. joe action cards  (Read 2368 times)

alabamamedic

• phpBB Newbie
    • View Profile
1986 g.i. joe action cards
« on: December 07, 2005, 01:29:38 PM »

I was wondering if anyone would happen to know a price list for the 1986 joe action cards. Thank you for any help provided.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

sniper

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 02:38:43 PM »

Never seen one in my travels.  It seems that market demand at the moment sets it more than anything.  Ive seen some sales on ebay go for a lot and then others barely get bids.

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 05:32:36 PM »

I have yet to see a price list of the individual card either...!!! If you are collecting them watch out for yellowing cards in packages...the longer they are in the packages the yellowier they become...the plastic reacts with the paper I am told...so buying packaged ones might not be the thing to do. Also watch the cut as I have seen many many bad cuts both side to side and up and down. I am lucky enough to have the complete set now...loose but complete (I guess in order to have a set it must be loose?) Anyways I know the figure cards sell for alot more and then the vehicles and then the play sets and then the cartoons lastly. Some people try and say some of the cartoons ones sell for alot depending on what?s on them but I have yet to see any cartoon card sell for more than a figure card................................hope that helps a bit...did you have a set yourself?