Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

APRIL NEWSLETTER NOW ONLINE!

<< < (2/5) > >>

bandonov:

--- Quote from: "pdaat" ---I am glad you are there too LJ!

Is John trying to sculpt a Cosmo?

Hopefully the offer to pre-reg for long time members is taken from a snapshot of today - before any post race starts (as I post 2 in this thread)..........

--- End quote ---

This is the BEST IDEA EVER!!!!  I think I will need to post more to make sure I have enough posts   ::) :P

Realboss:
Great job and I think it's great to have more kids content hopefully you are able to include it in every issue!

I did have trouble colouring within the lines though. :-

morgardee:
I had requested that there be a minimum amount of posts required before  the pre-registration started.

Flooding posts now, after the news letter has gone live won't help anyone who is looking to secure a set and joined the board for that sole reason. It's the only fair way to do it, otherwise we would have a million members who make one post and then expect to be able to get on of the early bird sets.

I'm sure most of the usual people on this site will agree that's fair.

Remember, production has gone up this year by 25%, so anyone in the past who was maybe intimidated about the rumors the guys lining up at 12:00 am the night before to secure a set, they will have a better chance of getting a set this year.

bandonov:

--- Quote from: "morgardee" ---Remember, production has gone up this year by 25%, so anyone in the past who was maybe intimidated about the rumors the guys lining up at 12:00 am the night before to secure a set, they will have a better chance of getting a set this year.

--- End quote ---

I bet the people that pre-register will still line up!  that was SOOO much fun last year!

I know I will still line up! Maybe not so early.

BHMike:

--- Quote from: "morgardee" ---Flooding posts now, after the news letter has gone live won't help anyone who is looking to secure a set and joined the board for that sole reason.

--- End quote ---

No one knows what the "minimum amount of posts" number is at this point anyway. And registration for new accounts on the site is locked, until after the 25 sets are pre-sold. I'll make a post about this later on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version