JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 2342 times)

Vortex

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://battle-platform.yolasite.com/
« on: October 10, 2004, 09:43:20 PM »

Hey Pete! good to see you are involved with a Canadian Joe website!

I have been off the YoJoe thread for a while and just came on about a week ago!  That's when I saw you plug this website after I have been getting fed up paying US prices + shipping + Customs duties to have the new stuff shipped up from the states just to find out that the figures are in Canada about a month later!

drop me a line sometime!  I have that G.I.Joe room done in my basement!

Daniel

tunnelrat@sympatico.ca
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 12:09:12 AM »

Holy cow. Your still around.  I know you bought a house recently and I thought all your income would be put into it.  FYI.  Dan is a top notch collector in my books and only lives 10 minutes from me (last time I checked).

I have a way around the customs and shipping part since we live so close together.  I know somebody in the States that gets me items. He can ship to me and I can drop your items (considering I have a buddy that live in that area anyways).

Don't buy wave 4 via online.  It should be in Canada either this week or next.  I hope as I don't want to get it from the States.

So you got your basement finished?  I would love to come by and see it. Part of this hobby (and the last year or so lately) is seeing other people's collections in person and talking the Joe s hit.  Whether it's seeing Ed's (Vineland, ON, your not that far lol) , Carl (Abbotsford, B.C., man your far) and Shane's (Edmonton, AB) collections, visting BHT with Jon S, or dropping off items for Redmao in Montreal or Aaron in Mississauga, going to Orlando to finally met abunch of great American collectors, these were highlights for me.  Meeting up with other Canadians for the Joe Canuck meeting was also great.    This is why I love posting on a Canadian Joe message board.  We all go the same struggles to get items up here.  Plus I have to travel throughout Canada for work.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Go Leafs Go - just end '67