General Section > Travellin\' JoeCanuck

Let's begin.

(1/5) > >>

BHMike:
I'm thinking a good starting point for our 'Travelling JoeCanuck' figure is the next Meet.

I know Loop is busy with his new 'project' right now, so once he has a spare second, hopefully he can drop me a line (*ahem*).

Anyone have ideas on how he should look?
Should we make him along the same design as the 1st 'exclusive custom' one? Or totally different?
Mike

Scramble:
Similar elements, but something unique to set him apart. One of the rejected heads, a different coloured shirt (considering how many Big Ben torso's we've seen since 2000, there are plenty of options).

Would we be able to post tracking numbers whenever he gets sent. That way we know when he's been sent and how long each person has had him?

BHMike:
It's going to be a 'rule' (once I get those done)
That anyone that ships him out will HAVE to do it via Expedited Canada Post.
This way, he's insured, has a tracking number, and will arrive quickly.

The ONLY way around this is if you were meeting someone in person to 'hand off' JoeCanuck.

For example: Pete hands off JC to Raptor, Raptor them mails him out to Scramble - via Expedited.

Scramble could then pass him off to Jin, who would pass him off to Custo etc etc.

I'm still working on the 'Guidelines' for this.... honestly.... I have a .txt file with random notes typed up in it.
;-)
Mike

Pete The Greek:

--- Quote from: ""BHT"" ---For example: Pete hands off JC to Raptor, Raptor them mails him out to Scramble - via Expedited.
--- End quote ---

Only Dan and I could to this as we live 10 minutes apart.  Other wise it's cheaper to mail the figure out rather than drive around with these gas prices.

Raptor:
I know that I was being used for an example, but actually I'm not "in" for this. I have dio work piled up (literally) and no time to do them either. :?

Sorry.

-  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version