JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Chrome Firebat V2 now on Ebay.  (Read 10094 times)

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Chrome Firebat V2 now on Ebay.
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2011, 01:10:32 PM »

Quote from: "latinjoe22"
Quote from: "bandonov"
Now that Facts have been cleared now... Time for CHROME-ageddon!
I have 7 RoC SNAKES that I would love to chrome, maybe not all of them at least one.
Too much Chrome will kill you - Everyday (singing to Queen)

You think I will have CHROME overload if I do them?   I will hold off until you make yours then...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Lurking

canprime

• phpBB Blue SNAKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2011, 01:24:41 PM »

I have 7 RoC SNAKES that I would love to chrome, maybe not all of them at least one.

You think I will have CHROME overload if I do them?   I will hold off until you make yours then...

Like most things, once the novelty wears off, there is diminishing returns.  However if you are doing it just for you, then Chrome-away!!! 

Personally I would use Photoshop to get an idea of what something looks like chromed before thinking about actually getting something chromed.

Although the thought of a blinged-out Mauler is tempeting..... :lol:

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2011, 01:32:18 PM »

??? I was referring to the number 7 that I outlined in red from your quote. One chromed Snake for every day, for every mood of the week. I should've picked up quickly that Queen's song also has the words "too much" and "kill" in it which is what could've caught anyone's attention. I'm sorry, I recognize I chose the wrong words. Please accept this Timbit  :)

Anyhow, if someone wants to chrome an entire corps of Snakes and can do it, then he should go the distance. Speaking for myself, I know I would become financially broke if I had to chrome anything I wanted. So that's where too much of it would kill me, because I would have 7 Snakes to look at everyday and cry when I turn around to see I have no joe money for the next two or three months  :lol:
2 + 2 = 22

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2011, 04:48:49 PM »

So these were all prototypes of what could've been? Prior to the H.A.T.E. or after the H.A.T.E. ?

NO. Absolutely not. These are items that were done "because we could" because something else was getting done (The sample Firebat that the CJC ebay account sold).

None of these items are to be considered prototypes for the Convention items. NONE.

Also - Each ITEM (full vehicle) was a cost of roughly $25.00 when broken down. My Fisto fist, $25.00. My Skystriker, $25.00. Morg's snake - $25.00.

Now, if I said my Fisto Fist was $5.00, then the Skystriker would of been $45.00. Does this make sense now?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 12:14:28 AM by THE Mike™ »

canprime

• phpBB Blue SNAKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2011, 04:55:47 PM »

Quote from: "THE Mike™"
So these were all prototypes of what could've been? Prior to the H.A.T.E. or after the H.A.T.E. ?

NO. Absolutely not. These are items that were done "because we could" because something else was getting done (The sample Firebat that the CJC ebay account sold).

None of these items are to be considered prototypes for the Convention items. NONE.

Ah....got you Mike (wink wink).

So let's see what letters were capitalized in Mike's post.  Then we just have to rearrange them into the right order to reveal the next chromed CJC exclusive.  AHA!!!

Ok, no more drinking on the job.