JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Joe posters  (Read 2185 times)

HANDLER

• phpBB Newbie
    • View Profile
Joe posters
« on: June 15, 2012, 09:04:09 AM »

Hey guys,

In my intro I said I had made some posters based on the comics.  I have 3 I'll post here.  One is the complete Marvel run.  RAH, Special Mission, yearbooks, everything marvel made with Joe including the Transformers crossovers.

2nd is Pretty much everything except the current IDW runs.  So Devils Due and Image are prominate in this one.

3rd is one I made up to take to the Calgary expo and had Larry Hama, Ron Wagner and Ron Mcleod sign and there is still a lot of room for more signatures.

Emags

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: Joe posters
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 10:33:30 AM »

Wow, these are cool, thanks for sharing.  How big are they?

The marvel covers bring back a lot of childhood memories......amazing how clear you can remember something from 25 - 30 years ago.

HANDLER

• phpBB Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Joe posters
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 11:06:46 AM »

The full Marvel one is 36 inches by 24, a full size movie poster.  Its the center piece of my office (manhole) wall.  The
"Disavowed" one I havent printed out yet, just created.  The one I made for autographing is 51 cm by 76 cm, just slightly smaller than the full size.  Thats the size I could find frames for.  I created a non-Joe one of Stan Lee, it has about 120 covers of comics he created and worked on.  I got it signed and framed.  The 2 autographed ones flank my Marvel poster.