General Section > General Joe Talk

FSS 7.0

<< < (3/3)

Crimson Canuck:

--- Quote from: canprime on December 02, 2017, 11:59:32 AM ---Have to say they did a great job on Crystal Ball.  Only nitpick I have is his facial expression.  Looks a little goofy/off, to me, but not so much as to affect the overall quality of the figure.

--- End quote ---

He's the only one I ordered. I'm hoping his head looks better in hand, looks kinda cartoony to me and I'd like to see the bottom right leg changed to match the bottom left, but yeah, he turned out pretty good.

Sundance:

--- Quote from: Crimson Canuck on December 03, 2017, 12:25:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sundance on November 29, 2017, 02:19:05 PM ---I love the fact they're using the UK name for Skidmark.

--- End quote ---
Didn't realize that he had a different code name for the UK release until I researched a little. There's a few more figures that had different code names as well. Funny how the US fans totally ignore this detail. So that makes two international releases this FSS then.

--- End quote ---

I think Hasbro UK realised there was no way in hell they could sell the Desert Fox with a driver with that name. Amusingly, though, his name was never changed in the reprints of the GI Joe comics in Transformers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version