General Section > General Joe Talk

New GI Joe toyline in the works!!!!

(1/2) > >>

canprime:
So over on Hisstank they are reporting that artist Furio Tedeschi is working as a freelance production artist for their new toyline.

Obviously with a new movie in production a toyline was all but inevitable.  However it is nice to have some hard evidence.  Can't wait to see what they come up with.  Hopefully the vehicles are a better offering than last two me.

Either way it will be great to see Joe on the shelves once again.

B:
Ohh I news of a new toyline!! What a time to come back and check things out.

To be quite honest while I love seeing new toys I won't be getting any of them (maybe).

canprime:
6 inch is on the way!!!!!!

So based on reporting from Hisstank we are getting a 6 inch line this year.

The good(?) news is that Walmart is carrying them in the States, so hopefully here as well.  The bad news is that the price point is $19.87(US) meaning we can expect Star Wars Black Series pricing up here.  So minimum $30, but maybe even $35 each.  OUCH!!

Can't wait to see what they look like at Toyfair this year.  I know I say to myself they will be too expensive, bit honestly I will cave on some for sure.   As long as they are based on the ARAH style.

B:
I'm happy to see Gijoe but I won't be getting them. bigger scale is not for me.
I would  love to see some discussion here from those of you who are getting them. I'm not on any other site and don't intend to move to any other.

$30 a figure is WAY to high a price for me. The whole collecting of figures is getting too pricey, I don't know about the rest of you but my wage hasn't kept up.

Still if anyone spots them in Canada let me know. Always like to browse Toys R Us if they end up there.

canprime:
I'm hoping they are actually $30 and not more.  Especially given the current pricing at Walmart of the Star Wars Black Series.

From the first pics I like all 4.  Snake Eyes is great.  Roadblock is nice, but not a fan of the gold on his legs, or his sci-fi gun.  Scarlett looks awesome, especially her face.  Duke looks good, but conversely I don't like his head sculpt.

Overall it definitely looks like the line will take a more updated style, think fortnite/Overwatch.  Hopefully it does well and they can introduce "classic" ARAH looks down the line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version