General Section > General Joe Talk

New GI Joe toyline in the works!!!!

<< < (2/2)

B:
I saw the pictures.

Snake Eyes looks good. I maybe one of the few but I would have preferred his commando version 1 helmet. Obviously the accessories included work good with the visor look but I much prefer my snake eyes as a soldier/commando first and ninja second.

Duke kind of reminds me of a blond David Boreanaz in the official release images. Looks pretty good otherwise except for the gun. I don't know. It looks like they're trying to mix classic figure look, Sunbow cartoon (laser weapons) and the live action movies into one figure and I just don't know how I feel about it....

I agree with your comments on Roadblock. Stupid gun. Guy looks mean and imposing. Still prefer the version 1 look but I get it.

Scarlett figure looks good however I'm not a fan of the card art (what is Reba McEntire doing on there!). The body armour on her is the only figure that I think the armour actually works well. The others I think would be better without the armour.
I wasn't that enamored with Scarlett's original look so I think I like this better. Nice head sculpt.

I agree a "classics" version with appropriate weapons and accessories would be better.

canprime:
Jada Toys is going to be doing two different size classes of diecast vehicles!!!!!

The larger scale will start with a HISS and VAMP.

The smaller "Nano" scale will have 3 waves to start.

Wave 1-. HISS, VAMP (pic is MK1) but they showed MK2 & Snowcat

Wave 2- Mobat, Stinger and Skystriker

Wave 3- Night Raven, Silver Mirage motorcycle and Dragonfly.

Can't wait!!!  Smaller scale means more room to display.  Hopefully this line does well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version