JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: 80's-90's Gijoes at Toycon Montreal Sunday May 4rth  (Read 2255 times)

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
80's-90's Gijoes at Toycon Montreal Sunday May 4rth
« on: May 02, 2008, 12:46:56 PM »

Hi Everyone!

I foresee that there will be 80's and 90's gijoe toys in this sundays' Toycon event in Montreal, Qc... How do I know? Because I will be selling some. Not only is there gijoes, but a wide selection of dealers that carry heavy loads of transformers, Star Wars, Lego, Lord of the Rings, Marvel, DC Direct, 80's vintage, anime and manga dvds and pvc figures, the list can go on...

To check out the May 4rth Toy Con information, probably Montreal's best organized and biggest Toy event that I know to date, paste this link on your URL search bar:

http://site.toysonfire.com/montreal_toy ... oycon.html

to view map, driving directions and so on.

Also the Quebec Lego club called Qu?Lug will be there to exhibit their lego works, and also the Con will feature the Canadian Garrison of the 501st Legion, one of the premiere costuming organizations in the world. Apparently there will be people dressed up as Darth Vader, Queen amidala and even... Predator!!! And we are even encouraged to bring our cameras to take pictures with them.

Lastly, admission fee is only 3$ for general, and free for all kids under 5.

So look for the 80's and 90's joes and you will find me. and the name is Lurego.

So I hope to see you there too !
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
2 + 2 = 22