JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: T-Shirt ideas  (Read 10165 times)

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Re: T-Shirt ideas
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2012, 11:47:11 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it not the 10 years anniversary from the first gathering?

I would suggests something with a giant "10" on the middle of it.

"Ten years of xxx, xxx and timbits" or something like that.

Or not.

I just think there should be some mention of ten years somewhere, assuming I'm right on the 10th anniversary. I'm turning 40, so dates start to blend together after a while.  ;)
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 12:55:50 PM »

Is it possible to Chrome a T-Shirt?  ;)

hahahahaha,

that will be one stiff shirt, LOL!!!

Indeed. That shirt would need to have articulations at the shoulders too. Which could lead to some people taking us for life-size action figures... ;D
Getting back on topic. Will we have patches again this year? A 10th anniversary one would be neat too, if it's been really 10 years that is.
2 + 2 = 22

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012, 01:25:16 PM »

If Loop could design an artwork that somewhat takes some inspiration from the Tanks for the memories box cover art, with a H.A.T.E. instead of a Mauler, and the Canuckleheads jumping and running towards us, with either a digital or classic explosion eyebrow surrounding the artwork. I think that could sell shirts and prints too, IMHO. On the back could be a Cobra Coyote sigle with ten bullet holes, and a writing below that says "ten whole years already!"
2 + 2 = 22

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 03:57:33 PM »

So far I like LJ's suggestion for the back as the best. Even the "ten whole years already!" with 10 bullet holes sounds good. Any chance to use the Coyote symbol is a good thing. It's the most unique original symbol Joe Canuck made and I honestly mean that.

Besides, the Coyote symbol could work on a T-shirt colour other then black or white. It would work on green or brown, giving some variety in people's wardrobes.   

The original Joe Canuck that Loop made the head for is unique as are the Coyote and Joe Canuck logo's. The Maple Leaf with Cobra symbol is cool, but it's not an original Joe Canuck creation.

I'm not a big fan of basing it around Black Ice or the HATE tank. Those were cool and all but just don't have that special, Canadian original look to me. Both are excellent items but at the end of the day are just super cool customs. Still, if that is a direction that many are in favor of, then I could get behind LJ's idea of the guys jumping around the HATE tank like the original Issue 1 of the marvel comic. It would be really cool if we could get a joint art project from Robert Atkins and Loop.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 05:33:31 PM »

Nothing will be on the back. It woukd greatly increase te cost of the shirts.
...and we have no reason to use anything, or base anything from something Master Collector has done. (box design, etc).

Characters, logos, words, etc. All are acceptible ideas.
Anything owned by Hasbro (Destro, etc) are not.

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 05:38:13 PM »

Use the CN Tower and the Skydome as the 10.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 09:18:33 PM »

Sometimes a simple design is the best to do.  Maybe a black shirt with Black ices Visor in dark purple on the chest.

Or 2 shirts, a black one that has Black Ices "X" harness with the cobra logo replaced with Purple Maple leaf.
and then another white one based off of Snowbanks uniform with the red trim and grey piping and keeping the red mapleleaf.
Might be expensive to make though as it would require a lot of print.  If you cant promote Hasbros stuff, promote your creations!
\"And I don\'t want the world to see me, cuz I don\'t think that they\'d understand... When everything\'s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am...\"