JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: POC at Zellers  (Read 22080 times)

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
POC at Zellers
« on: August 18, 2010, 09:27:32 AM »

Zellers at Eglinton near Warden had the Ghost Hawk and Doom Cycle, and nothing else POC on the shelves yet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: POC at Zellers
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 09:34:08 AM »

FINALLY!!!! now we have to wait for TRU to wake up now.
Lurking

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 05:02:19 PM »

i need some collectors to visit milton and clean all the roc out, i cant do it alone.
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 05:08:15 PM »

I hit a zellers while I was up there (and had a crazy hard time trying to get back on that highway afterward).  It seemed the prices were higher there.  Are their prices higher than the others (wal-mart, toys r us...)?

Lt Storm

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
    • http://canadaseliteheadquarters.com/
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 08:48:03 PM »

The one in Goderich still has a ton of RoC figures, the over priced vehicle packs, the Duke/Snake Eyes mission set, RHINO's and mole pods.  The pegs still have the figures at the original 9 buck price point, it's pathetic.

Doubt there ever be any PoC figures.   :shifty:
When life gives you lemons...trade them in for oranges, they are much better for you.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 01:26:00 PM »

Quote from: "canprime"
Zellers at Eglinton near Warden had the Ghost Hawk and Doom Cycle, and nothing else POC on the shelves yet.

I just went this Zellers, still have the PoC Alphas on the shelf.  I check the toy skids they had on the floor and I saw a box of PoC mechs, still no sign of the figures.
Lurking

SnowHawk

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 02:25:20 PM »

Zellers in Barrie has Ghost Hawk, Doom Cycle, and Steel Marauder Mech Suit.  No figures yet. (But about a dozen Arctic Base rescue Duke sets)

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 12:51:21 PM »

The Zellers at Cedabrae Mall (Markham and Lawrence) now has PoC on the shelf.  They only had the Alphas $19.99 and the Mechs $24.99. 
Lurking

garling23

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
  • "If your not in it, your out of it" -Joey Ramone
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/chrismeadows
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 12:14:27 PM »

The Oshawa Centre Zellers had POC figs yesterday.  almost missed them (anyone else having a hard time seeing these on the peg)  looked all thought the ROC stuff and almost left before i noticed them.  They had all figs from wave one.  I picked up the Beach Head as I regreted not getting him at walmart, my son picked out snake eyes (like he doesn't already have enough of him) and snow job.  price was $7.99 per fig. left an alley viper and a CC.
Great Traders:

Pete the Greek
BHT
JIN

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2010, 01:43:25 PM »

Quote from: "garling23"
The Oshawa Centre Zellers had POC figs yesterday.  almost missed them (anyone else having a hard time seeing these on the peg)  looked all thought the ROC stuff and almost left before i noticed them.  They had all figs from wave one.  I picked up the Beach Head as I regreted not getting him at walmart, my son picked out snake eyes (like he doesn't already have enough of him) and snow job.  price was $7.99 per fig. left an alley viper and a CC.

Yeah, I agree that these cards are HARD to see in the crowd of other product on the shelves. When I first found them at Walmart, I walked down the aisle and right past them--didn't even see them in the jumble--and my step-son found them. I literally find them by "feel" now........I walk a ways down the aisle, stop, turn toward the shelves and just sort of stand there for a minute sorting out what I see until I spot them--LOL!

I cannot imagine trying to spot them in the train wreck that is the usual Zellers toy department.

darth cujo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2010, 11:28:43 PM »

I LOVE the new cards for the joes, but agree, they are hard to see in the toy aisle. Especially with the avatar figures in a similar colour scheme. And at walmart, they are now making the boys toy sept with a blue back drop. Even more to blend in with.

garling23

• "If your not in it, your out of it" -Joey Ramone
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/chrismeadows
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 09:16:08 AM »

lol, ya the Zellers Toy Dept. usually looks like its been though a riot and no one has taken anything.  It over stimulates my entire body!  I feel all out of sorts I just don't want to be there.  However, can't leave as I need to go though everything to make sure I didn't miss anything!
Great Traders:

Pete the Greek
BHT
JIN