JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Ask Hasbro - CanJoeCon 2012 Edition  (Read 9495 times)

cmderinchief

• phpBB CJC Volunteer
  • phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joedeclassified.com
Re: Ask Hasbro - CanJoeCon 2012 Edition
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2012, 07:10:57 PM »

will they fix the articulation on all the movie toys now that they have almost a yr to do so. also will they release some of the 30anny figs we saw at the con.

I can already tell you no to articulation on this one Sean.  On Pt 2 Hasbro will be holding some kind of vote on the unreleased concepts but it is unclear when it will be or how binding it will be.  A good question for Canadians is if they will be eligible to vote online when it is held.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 07:13:09 PM by cmderinchief »

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2012, 10:01:38 AM »

will they fix the articulation on all the movie toys now that they have almost a yr to do so. also will they release some of the 30anny figs we saw at the con.

I can already tell you no to articulation on this one Sean.  On Pt 2 Hasbro will be holding some kind of vote on the unreleased concepts but it is unclear when it will be or how binding it will be.  A good question for Canadians is if they will be eligible to vote online when it is held.

GeneralsJoes.com is the one doing the vote on the concept case.  I am unaware of any "official" vote Hasbro would have.  Hasbro DID say that they would heavily factor in fan feedback on what, if anything, was released from the concept case.
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!

cmderinchief

• phpBB CJC Volunteer
  • phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joedeclassified.com
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2012, 03:13:05 PM »

GeneralsJoes.com is the one doing the vote on the concept case.  I am unaware of any "official" vote Hasbro would have.  Hasbro DID say that they would heavily factor in fan feedback on what, if anything, was released from the concept case.

Not to pimp my own stuff but...

http://whatsonjoemind.podbean.com/2012/07/02/wojm-special-edition-16-exclusive-the-hasbro-gi-joe-brand-team/

Start listening at the 5:10 mark...

Stealth Viper

• Administrator
  • Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2012, 12:38:19 PM »

Just a note to everyone that they have 1 more week to submit their questions. Questions will be sent to Hasbro at 8am Monday morning, the 23rd.
Quote from: \"Pete The Greek\"
My review of the Rat:

A little piece of crap.

Stealth Viper

• Administrator
  • Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2012, 09:52:24 PM »

Only a few more days!
Quote from: \"Pete The Greek\"
My review of the Rat:

A little piece of crap.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2012, 10:33:07 PM »

I know they will not answer this but I have to ask.....

Does it Drive you Crazy that Zellers holds stock in their warehouse for months and they only put it out after Winners puts out the same stock at half the price?  I would gladly buy GI Joe at Zellers but how long can we wait?  Twice Zellers had stock of vehicles we wanted to buy, but they held it until Winners put them out at half the price. 
Lurking

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2012, 10:34:02 PM »

1- Will we get a Canadian exclusive like we got in the past (80's) with the Black Mobat and the MSV set (Black VAMP + Black Heetseek).... since these exist in the 25th line it would be easy to do.

2- Is it true the 2013 exclusive (US Joe con) can be in o-ring?

5h4rK

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2012, 10:48:47 PM »

2- Is it true the 2013 exclusive (US Joe con) can be in o-ring?

..fingers crossed..