JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: For sale/trade: Power Team Elite figures  (Read 2322 times)

Da18thcustomizer

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
For sale/trade: Power Team Elite figures
« on: August 02, 2006, 08:28:15 PM »

If you can use them let me know :-)

Im open to anything non joe in trade.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
remel, Glue, Mold, Cast....Smile :-)

Muskrat88

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/canada_gi
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 09:33:00 PM »

I was just wondering (Since I am on the lookout for PTE 1:18 vehicles), where did you buy those? PTE is becoming harder and harder to find. Just last week I went to KB in Buffalo NY and I picked up a Desert Patrol Buggy. They also had the Combat Helicopter (UH-60 Blackhawk). I was expecting much more (considering KB is probably the only place other then PTEhq.com that stocks it).

Raptor

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 08:38:47 AM »

Quote from: ""Muskrat88""
I was just wondering (Since I am on the lookout for PTE 1:18 vehicles), where did you buy those? PTE is becoming harder and harder to find. Just last week I went to KB in Buffalo NY and I picked up a Desert Patrol Buggy. They also had the Combat Helicopter (UH-60 Blackhawk). I was expecting much more (considering KB is probably the only place other then PTEhq.com that stocks it).

If you hit the KB clearence store in the outlet mall on Military Rd. (NFLS NY) you can pick up the humvees and some of the harder to find campsite and parachute packs. They may still have motocycle/camel/horse packs too. They also have a limited number of the delta and ranger 3 packs.

Other than the little bird choppers though, I pretty much have everything that I want that's been released over here. Anyone have any idea if this company is still up and running?

Also - On average, PTE stuff goes for $1 MOC, .50 loose complete and .25 loose figure only. I'm not sure that 4 figures would be worth the postage?, so you might get more interest if you bring them to a meet or somewhere in person.

-   :chicken:
\"\'Must-look-akward-ya-hoo!\"