Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > NFLD, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, P.E.I.

Halifax's Odysee 2000

<< < (2/4) > >>

Scramble:
I appreciate the search, Sound Effect, but I already had all that info stamped on the back of a comic board. I didn't see Strange Adventures while I was there. I just happened to drive along Quinpool just about every day I was down there.

I did enjoy Halifax very much. It's much more casual and inviting than Montreal. I've been to a lot of "Nice to visits" but very few have been "Would like to live"s. Sadly, I don't see myself going back in the near future. My brother graduated and has moved back home, with his eye on Ontario or the states for a job.

Squishy Duck Man:
Hrm, next time I'm in the Halifax area I should look this guy up.  Anybody know if he's willing to ship orders to people who can't make it NS-way?

-AAM

Collectorman:
Maybe I'll make a trip out to Halifax tomorrow...I'm having GI Joe withdrawl...

...plus I'm bored out of my mind only working three days a week...  :?  :?  :?

Collectorman:
Well dudes, I checked out Odyssey 2000 today, and it's a nice shop! The manager was named John and he was a cool guy. We talked about comics a bit and I tolded him what I did for living, which made him laugh. He had a small selection of Joes, a smaller selection of vintage Star Wars, but he had a TON of gaming stuff (which I'm not into except for the Heroclix). He also had the new Marvel Legends...I know where I'm buying mine from now on once the cash flow gets better...(sorry Mike).

I gave him the URL for joecanuck.com and told him to check it out. He was pretty interested on seeing why we were talking about him  :lol:

BHMike:

--- Quote from: ""Collectorman"" ---He also had the new Marvel Legends...I know where I'm buying mine from now on once the cash flow gets better...(sorry Mike).

--- End quote ---

I would of fully expected you to get them out there John!!
You know how big these are, and how much shipping is out East - I'd think you'd be nuts to get them shipped out!

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version