JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: New in Original Packaging - 1998-1999 WWF Wrestling Figures  (Read 2053 times)

Bomb1977

New in Original Packaging - 1998-1999 WWF Wrestling Figures
« on: February 16, 2006, 07:25:42 PM »

Hey guys, awesome site...Glad I found this!

First off I will tell you that my name is Kevin from Hamilton, Ontario and I am trying to sell my collection in 1 shot at a low price. I am open to a face to face cash transaction or a Money Order / Shipping the wrestlers after payment transaction. If it is the latter of the two, I would like to atleast speak with the person on the phone before the deal begins.

I have 38 Wrestling figures all are in Mint Condition and in their Original packaging. They were all purchased by me in 1998 and 1999 to the best of my knowledge. They have been stored in my old bedroom at my parents place in boxes ever since, so they are still in great shape.

I am asking $200 obo for the lot, so that's just a touch over $5 per figure. Some of the figures still have their original $12.95 stickers on them, so you are getting great value. I have seen these at shows in the $7-10 range for commons and up to $20 for the big guys like The Rock and Stone Cold.

My parents are moving and I don't have any room to store them. I guess I am going to lose on this investment :(

Here are some pics, Everything you see here is in the Lot.

Great value here and don't be scared off by potential shipping costs, it should only be 2 boxes and the weight really isn't that huge. I have a friend at the local Canada Post depot, so I always get decent rates :)

Thanks for looking and reading!

Kevin from Hamilton
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 07:33:09 PM »

Kevin,
You'd be better off posting at www.wrestlingfigs.com with these.

Bomb1977

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 09:06:04 PM »

ok thanks for the tip man, i'll do that