JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Poll

Vote for your top 3 questions!

In the past it was said Star Wars fgiures were more expensive due to licensing fees.  Why are Joes and SW now at the same price point now?
- 6 (7%)
Now that the release of the ROC figures is at hand - what kind of ROC store exclusives will we be seeing in Canada?
- 8 (9.3%)
How can we get the final set for the cartoon DVD sets "best of the 80's"? in Canada?
- 6 (7%)
Will Canada see the new 17 DVD box set of the 80's cartoon at local retailers?
- 8 (9.3%)
Considering the international flavour of the G.I. Joe team in the movie how would you pursue the inclusion of a Canadian character when a sequel gets the greenlight?
- 4 (4.7%)
If the movie happens to be a failure, and the toys do not sell very well, would Hasbro go back to making more 25th Anniversary (Modern Era) figures?
- 7 (8.1%)
Any plans for another mail-away figure yet?
- 4 (4.7%)
According to the Q&A from this past winter regarding the DVD packs,we were told that Yes, as Canada works through inventory, they will get to packs 3, 4, and 5. But then from information gained at the Canadian Joe Con it was said that according to Has
- 5 (5.8%)
The PIT Playset is noticeably absent from the product insert included with currently available ROC vehicles.  Will the PIT be coming to Canadian retail?
- 4 (4.7%)
How do you determine when to send solicitations to retailers (thus allowing them to take pre-orders?)  In some cases they seem to go out roughly 3 months before the product becomes available, other times we don't see them until just a few days before
- 6 (7%)
How many vehicles of each scale (Echo, Bravo, Alpha) will be included in the ROC line?
- 2 (2.3%)
Why were the vehicles in the 25th anniversary line packaged with "windows" rather than the awesome classic art work?  At the time I believe you stated it was because people wanted to see what was inside, yet the ROC toys do come in nice looking
- 1 (1.2%)
How many waves of ROC will we see this year?
- 6 (7%)
Any new developments on Resolute?
- 9 (10.5%)
By recognizing the vast interest that the 2009 Canadian Joe Convention exclusive set generated on a planetary scale thanks to Gi joe collector communities worldwide and the Vac-painted chromium Hiss tank playing a major centerpiece part in this set, will
- 10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: July 02, 2009, 09:44:13 AM

Author Topic: Vote now for the questions to submit to Hasbro - Summer 09!  (Read 6237 times)

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Vote now for the questions to submit to Hasbro - Summer 09!
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2009, 05:29:31 PM »

I voted already, but I really didn't have any questions at this time, since the focus for Hasbro is to push the movie line.

When the movie line ends I'm hoping to have some questions that they can give an answer to instead of the usual "this has been put on hold while we pusue the movie toy line". 
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Stealth Viper

• Administrator
  • Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Vote now for the questions to submit to Hasbro - Summer 09!
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 09:51:21 AM »

Voting closed!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Quote from: \"Pete The Greek\"
My review of the Rat:

A little piece of crap.