JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Recruiting?  (Read 11106 times)

AlleyViper

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Recruiting?
« on: March 01, 2004, 01:20:52 AM »

I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but I think we need to some campaigning and recruiting for this site.  There are lots of (mostly bitter) Canadian Joe fans out there.  But are we allowed to post that sort of thing on other sites?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
mmmm...... \":timbits:\"

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
Recruiting?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2004, 09:26:26 AM »

Are you asking if it's ok to promote this site and it's board?

YES.

If you're asking if it's ok to do so on other Joe Boards......  Unless the owner of the 'said board' is so completely anal about losing some vistors (which they wouldn't), then I don't think they'd have a problem with it.

So far I believe Spillspleen has a 'record' for bringing the most people here..... not that anyone is keeping count or anything. :shifty:
Mike

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
Recruiting?
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 02:18:02 PM »

I am sure I have the record by far....I nail every Canadian I see on YoJoe with a PM about this site...I think that about 10 have shown up here since then....hold the applause please!!!

I am doing this so this site survives and become the first choice for Canadians to use. I truly believe that there is a strong Joe community in Canada and that we need to work together on this site so we can all have a more enjoyable hobby.

Also we, as Canadian, are different than the Darkside of the force (U.S.) I have four years of University education telling me this?lol?and I see a distinct difference between Canadians Joe collectors and U.S. Joe collectors.

That?s my two bits?I would propose though that every member hound any Canadian collector to become an active member here with a post here even once a week to support this site!!!