JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Old Navy!  (Read 3660 times)

garling23

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
  • "If your not in it, your out of it" -Joey Ramone
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/chrismeadows
Old Navy!
« on: July 15, 2012, 10:53:26 PM »

I was at old navy today (yes the clothing store) and found some cool joe shirts. they have a line called "The collectables" and have some cool superhero, starwars, beer, movies, etc t shirts.  today I found a nice "Cobra Enemy" logo shirt.  its a vintage black t shirt with the vintage cobra logo that would have been on the ARAH packaging from the 80's. Also in the boys dept they have the same line of shirts.  found an awesome GI Joe shirt with the AWE striker on it (vintage packaging from the 80's aswell).  sorry no pics at this time.  bought one of each for my son and I.  both are black aswell.

prices were $14.94 for the boys, and $19.94 for the mens.  if they have your email its likely you got the 20% off coupon in your inbox. 
Great Traders:

Pete the Greek
BHT
JIN

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Old Navy!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 01:33:30 PM »

I already love shopping for my family's clothing at Old Navy, and this news just makes it better. I've been wanting to find a Joe or Cobra T-Shirt for my daughter, you see, she also loves Gi joe. Her first vehicle is a Tiger CAT, and 3 figures: 2 Scarletts and Covergirl. She also has an Armadillo, but she always carries her Snowcat in her outdoor cart when we go out for a stroll around the block.

Thanks again for posting this Garling23!
2 + 2 = 22

garling23

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
  • "If your not in it, your out of it" -Joey Ramone
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/chrismeadows
Re: Old Navy!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 03:06:35 PM »

I already love shopping for my family's clothing at Old Navy, and this news just makes it better. I've been wanting to find a Joe or Cobra T-Shirt for my daughter, you see, she also loves Gi joe. Her first vehicle is a Tiger CAT, and 3 figures: 2 Scarletts and Covergirl. She also has an Armadillo, but she always carries her Snowcat in her outdoor cart when we go out for a stroll around the block.

Thanks again for posting this Garling23!

no prob bud!

wish they would make a girls joe shirt with scarlet, cover girl, and lady Jaye.  my daughter would love that!
Great Traders:

Pete the Greek
BHT
JIN