JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: I have two Rattlers for trade.  (Read 10502 times)

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
I have two Rattlers for trade.
« on: May 20, 2005, 11:17:50 AM »

The first Rattler is complete with all missiles, and parts including the two extra bullet damaged switch-a-roo parts. It has its front wheel as well still attached and unbroken. The only item that is an issue is the gunner?s cockpit, one tab is missing, this stays on perfectly and tight but will not stay in the upright or open position.

The second Rattler is near complete, the front wheel is broken (like 99% of the rattlers out there) it includes the two damaged switch-a-roo parts and has the same problem with its gunner cockpit canopy as the one above. Everything else is complete!

I can supply up to four Rattler pilots with these. They are all in good to near mint shape. I always though these planes looked better with two wild weasels in them!

I am looking for trade for these. I would like 5 to 7 figures for each, please send me your list or offers via e-mail. Also I am really only into vintage figures that are complete and near mint?but they can be from any line from the 1980?s?mask?or anything out there!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 01:39:53 PM by Guest »

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Re: I have two Rattlers for trade.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 01:32:18 PM »

Quote from: ""Spillspleen""

?but they can be from any line from the 1908?s?mask?or anything out there!

$1908? Dude! I didn't know Mask was that old. Did they have a horse drawn buggy that converts into a gatling gun or a Wright Flyer that converts into one of those 2 man train pumps things?

[/img]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: I have two Rattlers for trade.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 05:45:38 PM »

Quote from: ""morgardee""
Quote from: ""Spillspleen""

…but they can be from any line from the 1908’s…mask…or anything out there!

$1908? Dude! I didn't know Mask was that old. Did they have a horse drawn buggy that converts into a gatling gun or a Wright Flyer that converts into one of those 2 man train pumps things?

[/img]

LOL :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Go Leafs Go - just end '67