JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: My nephew's first Joe!!  (Read 4275 times)

garling23

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
  • "If your not in it, your out of it" -Joey Ramone
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/chrismeadows
Re: My nephew's first Joe!!
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 04:20:12 AM »

Quote from: "Thrashfennek72"
Great to hear that  ;D

My little stepbrother is now 10 years old but because of me and my dad he's more a toy kid then a video games kid . His own statement is 'Video games are fun 'n all but with toys you can make up your own story ' He loves Transformers , Jurassic park ( As a 90's kid i gave him mine ) and he likes gi joe too , He has one of those ROC snowmobiles and he LOVES it , I showed him some of the cartoon the other day and he was like...'Who is that ? Who is that ? Who is that !?... Hey that guy sounds like Starscream'  ;D  :cobra:

Too bad most kids spend there time behind an xbox caring about there K/D ratio

That is awesome!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Great Traders:

Pete the Greek
BHT
JIN

garling23

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
  • "If your not in it, your out of it" -Joey Ramone
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/chrismeadows
Re: My nephew's first Joe!!
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2010, 04:25:31 AM »

Quote from: "B"
someday, I hope I have a son who can have my joes, but I'll be honest, not till he learns to take care of them.

Ya it was hard to give some of mine up.  I had a ton of totes in the baesment loaded with ARAH stuff from over the years.  when the ROC movie came out my son would see them at the store and want them.  After getting a few figures for him (putting away all the accessories & guns) and bringing up a few vehicles for him to play with he really got into it.  He has lots of other toys to play with but he loves his Joes the most. 

He has been very good with them and it helps when we go to the local toy shows and the can joe con and the dealers there have the $2 figure bins.  I let him go though and pick out ARAH figs for "his collection"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Great Traders:

Pete the Greek
BHT
JIN