JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: New Joe stuff at Legends!  (Read 3158 times)

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://ages25andup.blogspot.com/
New Joe stuff at Legends!
« on: November 25, 2006, 09:53:22 PM »

Hey gang,

I went on a Legends run and was pleased to find that they have new stuff out for sale (or at least stuff that I haven't seen there before).

They have more 3-figure comic packs, though the only ones left are the Serpentor/Firefly/other guy and Zartan/Zarana/Cobra Commander packs, since I snagged the last Hawk/Clutch/Stalker pack.

There is also a lot of 12" gear packs and figures.  If you want to kick it oldschool, head on down to Legends!

Oh, and there is also the usual S6 stuff, but there is now a BAT and Kamakura.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 08:34:41 PM by Guest »
Knowing is half the battle. Actually fighting is the other half.
Help Cobra take over the Cayman Islands!

Prince de Lu

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 11:03:43 AM »

nothing realy new. Sigma 6 2.5 and some comic pack with scrap iron. basicallys that's about it. I talked to Jos? recently and he wasn't expecting something in the near future.

There's isn't much coming anyway...

PdL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://ages25andup.blogspot.com/
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 12:55:58 PM »

Cool.  Thanks for the information.
Knowing is half the battle. Actually fighting is the other half.
Help Cobra take over the Cayman Islands!

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: New Joe stuff at Legends!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 01:13:53 PM »

Hi

I'm new to the forum and couldn't stop noticing you talking about snatching the last three pack of Hawk, Double Clutch and Stalker. I was trading stuff with the staff of Legends around that same time and that three-pack was from my friend and he asked me to give it away to Legend's for some other goodies. Talk about a coincidence. When you see older stuff at Legend's reappearing on the shelves out of the blue, It doesn't mean they will be restocking on more, it just means they could've got them through trades from customers.

In other words, that three-pack was not the last one, it was just the only one back then when you bought it but you might say that it comes back to the same thing. There's a difference though because if It would've been the first one, then that means that there would've been more after and there wasn't...

You're the Lucky One for finding that three-pack so my hats up goes to you!

Did anyone notice that There was a Pathfinder w/Awestriker, a Cutter w/Night Landing Craft, a Dusty/w Night Rhino at some point during the same November period, all mint in box, well those came from me too! I'm glad that there are more Joe collectors then I thought here in Montreal, so hope to see you at Legend's sometime ( I don't go often there because of my work but u never know ).
2 + 2 = 22