JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Loose Phantom X-19 99% complete + Thundermachine 90% complete  (Read 2671 times)

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile

Hi I'm new to this forum but hey, But I'm sure glad to be here and looking forward to meet a lot of you at JoeMeet! I think it'll be a great way of sharing some stuff that I don't need anymore.

I have a Loose Phantom X-19 that is only missing the infamous nosetip and that has the rear landing gear damaged. Don't get me wrong, the landing's there but it won't lift or go down by itself. You have to work the landing gear in and out with your hands. I have the figure Ghostrider to go along with it, but it's missing the red scarf. I would ask 15$ for this jet and pilot.

Also, I got a Loose Thundermachine missing only both antenna and steering. the figure Trasher is there too but without his weapon. I would ask another 15$ for it for the vehicle and its driver.

Please let me know if you would be interested in buying these or trading for other things... I don't mind as long as they find a useful purpose for someone else.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
2 + 2 = 22

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Loose Phantom X-19 99% complete + Thundermachine 90% complete
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 11:11:33 PM »

Hiya everyone,

What I really want to do is get rid of this plane that is gattering dust in my basement, and get back the 15$ it cost me, even if it means breaking it up to sell the parts! So I need to know who would be interested in which parts. I already have someone interested in the 2 black dorsal fins, so the rest is up to you. Once I have a sufficient number of persons interested in enough parts, I'll divide 15$ by the number of parts, and that's what they'll each go for before shipping, sounds good? Please let me know otherwise Nobody will !
2 + 2 = 22

gsmiley007

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 09:36:02 PM »

Send ya email
Looking for
NF Charbroil Accessories
Starduster Figure
Hard Top with Mic
Heavy Metal Mic

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 10:08:51 PM »

Yep I saw it but for some reason i couldnt reply to it. Sucks. Anyhow I know you want the wing actuators so no worries you're the first one who's interested. I'm trying to get more people into grabbing the rest of the parts. I give it about 2 weeks tops to get more answers. If no one else is interested, we'll deal for the parts you want.
2 + 2 = 22