JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: wanted Mobile command center (1987)  (Read 2457 times)

DAN_HAMILTON

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
wanted Mobile command center (1987)
« on: April 19, 2007, 11:21:27 PM »

im looking for a mobile command center complete or very close to it. i dont have anything to trade, so let me know what you have and what your asking for it $, please email me shamilton22@cogeco.ca

thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction.\"

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: wanted Mobile command center (1987)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 01:07:29 AM »

I can sell off my mobile command center and I would ask 75$ for it. It is 95% complete. Some minor parts are broken, like the frame to one of the Medical beds ( it can be glued I just never did it) and a peg to the main door is broken off ( this appears to be a commonly damaged piece in the MCC) It is probably only missing a few cannons or projectors I didn't check yet. I'm in Montreal. I would guess you're in Hamilton. I would like to keep the figure that came with it though...I'm still a figure collector if I don't keep vehicles.
2 + 2 = 22

DAN_HAMILTON

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: wanted Mobile command center (1987)
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 10:48:24 PM »

i pm'ed you back
\"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction.\"