JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Anyone else waiting for wave 2 DTC orders?  (Read 2804 times)

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Anyone else waiting for wave 2 DTC orders?
« on: March 31, 2006, 02:52:31 PM »

I was just wondering if anyone else has ordered the wave 2 DTC "One of everything" from GIJOEHQ.com. My order was suppose to be sent on March 1st and I still don't have it. I know the usual delay from the U.S. is 2 weeks, but this is now a month. Not trying to stir anything up here. Curt has been a great guy to deal with and I know he reads these boards. Just trying to get a feel for what my fellow Canucks have ordered and if they have experienced longer wait times with larger orders.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

BIGFAN

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 02:55:02 PM »

like i explained in my last site update hasbro has been slow in sending me the rocc's

i have sent out over 95% of all the other dtc items but some large orders with the roccs cost me way to much money to ship out multiple packages

if you want to help me with the shipping money great! i can send out the other stuff asap

but the rocc alone costs me over 35.00 to ship
\'m the guy that can get you stuff!

Agent_Loop

• phpBB CanJoeCon Staff
  • Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jasonloo.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 08:23:51 PM »

I gave up the waiting game, and saw a complete General. So I took the opportunity to use the credits paid for my Rocc and Bats pack and get one of the best playsets in my collection. I should be getting the General any day next week.

Madman

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 08:36:36 PM »

Morgardee, I know the waiting game can be a pain in the ass. I pre-ordered  my comic packs way back I can't even remember exactly when. My wave 2 comic packs were mailed on the 17th March. I just stopped worrying since I knew they would eventually be shipped when Curt got in his shipments.

I won't fault Curt on this, as it was Hasbro that was screwing around with him and not Curt screwing with us. Yeah, everyone else received their wave 2 and even wave 3 orders before Curt even got his wave 2. There wasn't anything we could do but wait. I usually wait for one order to arrive before placing another whenever I shop online, but with Curt, I know it's safe. I even placed another order with him when he had his 20% off orders over $50 deal. That was shipped on the 22nd or March. Funny thing is that both parcels arrived on the same day this past Tuesday (the 28th).  

From my experience with gijoehq, I can tell you that Curt really does try to do everything to please his customers and sometimes at a loss. If ever I have a problem with an order, Curt always come through.

custo

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 06:51:14 PM »

ya i am waiting also but i know curt is a good guy and my stuff'll get here soon enough
ong Live the Iron Grenadiers

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 08:48:29 AM »

I trust Curt myself and I know he'll come thru. He has never let me down either. I did get part of my wave 3 stuff yesterday along with my RHINO I bought off him from wave 2. That thing is freaking awesome. Such a fun toy and it freaks my cats out when I push the button at the back and the helicopter pops up. I highly recommend this thing.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

custo

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 04:44:37 PM »

Ya I got myself two rhinos morgadee and they're awesome, one of my top 3 favorite joe vehicles
ong Live the Iron Grenadiers