JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: From Hasbro - Zellers 50% Off Most of Rise of Cobra toys starts TODAY  (Read 23265 times)

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: From Hasbro - Zellers 50% Off Most of Rise of Cobra toys starts TODAY
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2010, 04:14:42 PM »

Quote from: "canprime"
Really?  You guys can't find a Snake Trax w/Scrap Iron?

I never saw the black helmet gunship, and I got lucky and found a Steel Crusher during this sale, however most Zellers I went to have first wave alpha vehicles.
i found snake trax with scrap iron at milton zellers, but when i got it home, i had found that when the morons open that shipping box with a knife, they put a nice cut in the pack, and being a moc collector that wont due.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

Raptor

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2010, 06:07:58 PM »

The last winners that I saw $39 pits at was the Dixie Value mall one. Also, for those that care they had the PTE headquarters thing at the Sears clearance store for $34 which is smaller and a much better playset imho.
\"\'Must-look-akward-ya-hoo!\"

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2010, 06:59:06 PM »

Quote from: "Raptor"
The last winners that I saw $39 pits at was the Dixie Value mall one. Also, for those that care they had the PTE headquarters thing at the Sears clearance store for $34 which is smaller and a much better playset imho.

what is the pte? i must have missed something
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

Jay

• HATE Mechanic
  • Won a record for "longest time as Shatner's hair".
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2010, 07:39:30 PM »

Quote from: "dodge822"
what is the pte? i must have missed something
PTE stands for Power Team Elite, a line of 3 3/4" realistic military figures that sort of meet in the middle between BBi's "detailed but expensive" and Chap Mei's "simple but cheap".
Their figures are rather nondescript, but their vehicles are quite nice and solid.
You're far too young to be this bitter and angry at the world....

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2010, 03:52:04 PM »

Picked up one more Python Patrol Conquest and Tiger Rat today just for the fun of it.

At $14.99 a piece it's hard to say no. Besides, my son has claimed the last Tiger Rat and I'm not about to take it away from him. He can have the Python Patrol Conquest but I'll trade him for the P.P. Viper with another character. Won't matter to him who is inside. I don't think Wild Bill has ever been removed from the Tiger Rat yet.

BTW, I scanned the figures. They are still coming up at $4.99 each, even if the display says $9.99.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2010, 11:39:15 PM »

Quote from: "morgardee"
Picked up one more Python Patrol Conquest and Tiger Rat today just for the fun of it.

At $14.99 a piece it's hard to say no. Besides, my son has claimed the last Tiger Rat and I'm not about to take it away from him. He can have the Python Patrol Conquest but I'll trade him for the P.P. Viper with another character. Won't matter to him who is inside. I don't think Wild Bill has ever been removed from the Tiger Rat yet.

BTW, I scanned the figures. They are still coming up at $4.99 each, even if the display says $9.99.

Lucky you. I wish I could find Python Patrol Conquests down here in Montreal PQ.

As for the specials. That is so weird. 2 Zellers in my area don't have any specials advertised in store, but it's when you scan the items that you get the hidden surprise...I wonder why it's not on the flyers.
2 + 2 = 22

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2010, 02:47:09 PM »

I picked up another Night Raven and Steel Crusher, you can't beat 50% off.  I'm thinking about doing my own custom paint jobs now since the price is so low.  This way I will not cry if a screw up.
Lurking

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2010, 01:05:57 PM »

With 9 days remaining for this sale Zellers looks like they have cleared out alot of stock.  It took searching 5 Zellers locations to finally grab a Tiger Rat.  I wonder if they are going to drop the price on the Target Exclusives as I see they have alot them instock. 
Lurking

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2010, 06:26:44 PM »

Quote from: "bandonov"
With 9 days remaining for this sale Zellers looks like they have cleared out alot of stock.  It took searching 5 Zellers locations to finally grab a Tiger Rat.  I wonder if they are going to drop the price on the Target Exclusives as I see they have alot them instock. 

It can be expected that they will eventually since they have a lot as you put it, but I think they are playing it safe by first clearing the older stock, which is the obvious smart plan.
2 + 2 = 22

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2010, 01:19:17 PM »

I was just at a Zellers at Birchmout and Eglington, they have taken down the signs for the 50% off sale.  I did not see anything else I wanted to buy so I did not scan one to confirm that they are still on sale.  the Sale was to end this coming Thursday March 25.  Did anyone else see the same thing or know if they ended the sale early?
Lurking

K.B.

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2010, 05:22:07 PM »

I picked up:

-tiger rat
-python patrol conquest
-dvd pack 1
-dvd pack 2
-steel crusher
-cobra hydra

Im not a fan of the ROC line and hemed and hawd over to get the hydra and crusher but at 14 bucks I didnt mind paying and they turned out to be 2 pretty cool vehicles. The tiger rat and conquest however seem hastily put together to get onto shelves.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2010, 09:40:23 PM »

Tomorrow is the last day for the sale, get what you want before the prices go back up!
Lurking