JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Christmas Loot Thread w/Pics  (Read 3021 times)

freakx2001

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Christmas Loot Thread w/Pics
« on: December 25, 2008, 12:36:34 PM »

Hey Guys,

Merry Christmas, figured I would start a thread, maybe we could post pictures of some of the items we got for Christmas... I'll post some pictures later today, still unwrapping right now, just on a breakfast break for a few minutes!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
Re: Christmas Loot Thread w/Pics
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 03:13:19 PM »

I'll go first.... mind you, I'll most likely be adding to this post later as I've only seen a couple of friends, my wife, and her mom so far. ;-)

Oh, and I'll also only be posting stuff you guys would be interested in... you all don't need to know about the socks and stuff I get.  :lol:

Cllick the thumbnails for bigger views.

Boba Fett mini-bust, Joker Pin, Joker Nascar Car

1:6 scale Joker from The Dark Knight. 3 sets of hands, 3 knives, nearly a full deck of Joker cards, gun, etc. Anything "cool" you're thinking about this figure, is 100% correct. His tie is even "tied" correctly!

The Batman : Season 5. Been watching it on and off today. :-)

Cobra Cap. My mother in law got this for me. Not actually here yet, but it should be here shortly according to the tracking info. Sweet!

I se my sister, nephew, uncle, aunt and mom tonight. My dad, step-mom, step-sister tomorrow, and my sister in law on Saturday. So I'm sure I'll have more to add.... :-)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 03:19:30 PM by Anonymous »

Canuklehead

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ekcomics.com
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 04:08:36 PM »

I don't have an pics, but I got a bunch of cool goodies.  Mostly gift cards:  Games Workshop, Coles/Chapters, Galaxy Cinema, DeSerres, Tim Horton's & EB Games.  An awesome new pair of slippers, some warm socks, a nice warm sweater, a Coca-Cola can puzzle and some treats to round it all out.  All in all, it was a really nice Christmas!  I can't wait to go to the city and start spending some of those gift cards, now!

BludChylde

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 05:09:18 PM »

No pics, but I got TF Animated Starscream and Blitzwing and my girlfriend got me a new lego set, the Police Command Centre

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 08:56:05 PM »

I don't have pics yet neither. I got Croc Master, Mutt & Junkyard, Cobra paratrooper, Cobra Bazooka Trooper, Wraith and TF Duke all on Canadian cards. I also got the first dvd pack. Target exclusive Conquest and Rattler and i also got the Ultimate Battle Pack. A gps, power inverter and a batman belt buckle also a nintendo wii
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 01:09:50 AM by dodge822 »
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

silentdusty

• Crusty Ol' Master Warrant Officer
    • View Profile
    • Diowarriors
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 09:12:35 PM »

No pics as well, got a Hot Wheels Race Track, a couple of extra cars, a Dale Jr. 1/64 RC car, and to top it of a nice Superman T-Shirt!
Silent Dusty

thatcarlguy

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 01:27:52 PM »

I didn't get much in the way of toys this year. I got Ahsoka from Clone Wars from a girl at work. My brother bought me "The Art of Superman Returns" which is a beautiful book. Mostly I got stuff for my computer. I got a nice new printer that even prints labels right on cd's. I did get "the" Batman season 3 to watch and a few other movies. I had a good Christmas though. Its nice to feel loved. :)

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 01:52:21 PM »

A UBP from my wife, a History of Marvel hardcover book, Clone Wars video game for the Wii and Justice League for the DS.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

freakx2001

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 11:01:42 PM »

just realized that I never got around to posting pics of my stuff from Christmas, decided that I should actually do that since I was the one who started the thread....  ;D

Here ya go