JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: THE Mike / BHT RULES!!!!  (Read 22674 times)

Chinooked Canuck

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
THE Mike / BHT RULES!!!!
« on: July 26, 2004, 08:16:10 AM »

Finally went to Bounty Hunter Toys on saturday, woke up early with my girlfriend and dragged her into my truck for the drive from Mississauga to Hamilton. got there a little early and waited for Mike to open his store. I was like a kid in Christmas all figity and smiling. My girlfriend could see it in my eyes. Anyway 10:30 went by, Mike opened up the store and we walk in. I pick up my Bridge Layer (which was very nicely priced) a toy that I wanted ever since I lost mine when I was a kid. I start looking around for other things. And I see the famous "$2.00 figure bin" WOW,WOW,WOW ... :D I really had to control myslef, I ended up only buying 2 figures  VRS 1 Destro  and Dreadknock Torch. Also picked up some rifles for my cobra infantry .
and my prized accessory... 87'Outbacks backpack...now im one step closer to completing my most wanted fig. I also picked up my second favorite joe vehical... the APC  :D  :D  :D  Im soooo Stoked, my 2 favorite vehicals in one day!!! I am soo pleased The APC alone was worth the $15.
Everyting that I picked up was a great deal, and I will be making several trips over the course of the year to your shop. My girlfriend asked me when we are going back there, because she hadent seem me this happy in a long time. So thanks again Mike for the great deals.  hopefully I will be back for more in about a month or so.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 09:08:07 AM by Anonymous »
y army\'s bigger than your army!
just kiddin!

Colonel Abernathy

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/sabulicious
Ya
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 08:22:53 PM »

Bounty Hunter Toys is a great shop.  The prices are not super stupid and there is a lot of Joe stuff, much more than I expected.  Just be sure to visit the website beforehand and make sure you understand the promotions :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Sabu

Check out my music:

www.myspace.com/sabuthejungleboy

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
(MIKE) BHT RULES!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2004, 12:51:34 PM »

Since Mike bought the remaining Spy Troops I had, he gets a :thumbsup: from me as a seller.
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

Jay

• HATE Mechanic
  • Won a record for "longest time as Shatner's hair".
    • View Profile
(MIKE) BHT RULES!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 10:46:23 AM »

Mike rules.
Sent my stuff in top-notch condition, and was a class act in general.  :thumbsup:
You're far too young to be this bitter and angry at the world....

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
(MIKE) BHT RULES!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 06:58:46 PM »

I just wanted to give a shout out to Mike.  Had a little visit with him today, made a good trade and he gave me a good deal on some merchandise.

Thanks Mike :thumbsup:
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: THE Mike / BHT RULES!!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 06:07:42 PM »

Huge thank you to The Mike for helping me with my groomsmen gifts for my wedding, very helpfull, and qulity work, if you need a custom done he is your man.

Mike i cant thank you enough.
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 11:46:15 PM »

Wow... no one has posted in this thread in 4 years?  :shifty:

Glad you like them! I hope the guys like them just as much!

DJinvasor

• phpBB Canadian Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 06:18:29 PM »

Mike, just got the custom cobra desert trooper moc and it is AWESOME. Many thanks and very nice job on the piece. Now if you would do a custom Canadian trooper carded i would jump on that ;D.  BHT is one of the best  and great international transaction.

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 12:34:07 PM »

Quote from: "DJinvasor"
Mike, just got the custom cobra desert trooper moc and it is AWESOME. Many thanks and very nice job on the piece. Now if you would do a custom Canadian trooper carded i would jump on that ;D.  BHT is one of the best  and great international transaction.

A Canadian card is in the works!  I asked Mike the same question recently at a local toy show.

Perhaps it will be revealed at the CanJoeCon?
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 02:07:36 PM »

Quote from: "Realboss"
Quote from: "DJinvasor"

A Canadian card is in the works!  I asked Mike the same question recently at a local toy show.

Perhaps it will be revealed at the CanJoeCon?

It won't be revealed there - but I doubt I'll be able to finish it before than anyway. ;-)
Thanks guys.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2010, 01:34:11 PM »

I got my first delivery from BHT.  It came very fast. Looking forward to my next purchase.
Lurking

Blazinryan

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
Burlington Toy Show March 6 2011
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 12:37:20 PM »

I ran into The Mike Administrator here at Joecanuck who I have met before for some face to face transactions and I must say he is still as pleasent as ever and remembered me after 2 years.  He had a great selection of GI joe stuff (Big surprise) haha... and some vintage star wars stuff.  Just wanted to say he was still very friendly and approachable would like to buy some vintage Star Wars stuff from Bountyhunter.com someday very soon.

Happy customer

Ryan